Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2012

Advice on dress due to change of plans

maxinegallie, 29 of August of 2011 at 19:53 Posted on Planning 0 5

Any help would be appreciated. I tried on lot of dresses, being fairly petite I had to consider size lol. I found one that was beautiful, however, shop assistant gave me one to try I hated. I put it on and fell in love. So now I have (hanging in a relatives wardrobe), the gorgeous wedding dress that I just loved.

But now our wedding plans have changed, we are going abroad to get married and I'm wondering if I wear my gorgeous dress regardless (general opinion is it will be ok for the location) or whether I should be going and trying dresses on again with new location in mind?

If its any help I am now getting married in Lapland (once I book etc) and the dress I have is

http://www.peridress.co.uk/-Sincerity-Bridal-Wedding-Dress-Style-3349.html

sincerity 3349 (the pic doesnt do it justice)

5 replies

Latest activity by SoonToBeMrsH, 30 of August of 2011 at 10:48
  • S
    Beginner October 2011
    SuzRowlands ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

it's quite hard to tell from the pic, i'm just wondering how 'heavy' the dress is. my only concern would be whether the dress will keep you warm enough, but you consider a shrug/ stoll to keep your shoulders warm. xx

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

It's a stunning dress! Don't change it unless you find one you love even more. I think it will be great with a faux fur coat outdoors or some sort of cape or wrap and maybe a lace/organza shrug indoors ?

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LittleMissB ·
    • Hide content

Its a lovely dress and dont see any need to change it, although agree with others a warm shrug added to keep you warm. But would definetly stay with the dress especially as you love it so much.

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Stick with the dress, its beautiful and if you love it, whats the point in getting another one? just wear thick tights and get something like a faux fur shrug or cape to keep you warm.

Jealous of you getting married in lapland!

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the advice, it is really appreciated, just starting to panic now

• SoonToBeMrsH
    Beginner January 2012
    SoonToBeMrsH ·
    • Hide content

Thermal underwear, ugg or similar boots and a fur coat and you should be good to go x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics