- Promoter: Immediate Media Company Limited.
- Voting will open on 27th December 2018 and will end on 23:59 on 17th February 2019.
- On the 18th February 2019 the votes will be counted and the winners will be announced on the 21st March 2019 on the You & Your Wedding and Hitched websites as well as each official social media page for the sites.
- To register your vote for each of your favourite wedding brands, visit the voting page, where you will also find more information about what to do to.
- Voters must be UK residents, aged 18 or over and not employers of the Promoter.
- Voters must only vote once for each category. Multiple votes for an item from the same voter will be disregarded.
- All voters will be automatically entered into a competition to win a five-night honeymoon staying at the iconic Eden Roc Miami Beach. Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Competition Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Limited.
The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter's employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 17th February 2019.
By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
- to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
- that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered. The prize can be taken between 19 February 2019 and 18 February 2020, except for the following dates 1 - 8 July 2019, 25 November - 2 December and 15 December - 7 January. Dates of stay are subject to availability. Prize includes five nights for two people in a Deluxe Hotel View Room at Eden Roc Miami Beach on a room only basis. Flights are not included. Transfers to and from the hotel are not included. Entrants will need an ESTA.
Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
The winning entrant will be the first entry drawn at random from all the entries after the closing date. The Promoter's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the details of the winner with the prize provider for the purposes of fulfilling/delivering the prize.
The winner will be notified by the Promoter via email within 28 days of the competition closing and details of how to claim the prize will be provided.
If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within one month of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
The prize includes five nights for two people at Eden Roc Miami Beach in a Junior Suite Oceanfront on a B&B basis. It includes unlimited use of the hotel spa throughout the stay.
The prize can be taken between 19th February 2019 and 18th February 2020, except for the following dates 1st July - 8th July 2019, 25th November - 2nd December 2019 and 15th December - 7th January 2020. Dates of stay are subject to availability.
There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The promotion is subject to the laws of England.