Rules & Guidelines
Online Entry and Admin Fee
- The admin fee is £49.99(+VAT) for a single entry for all categories.
- You may enter more than one category. Entries must be completed on individual entry forms and will incur separate admin fees.
- Venues may enter more than one category where appropriate.
- All entries must be made using The UK Wedding Awards 2019 online entry form and entries will not be considered until the admin fee is paid and entries are finalised.
- All fees must be paid for online, using our secure online payment form. We accept Paypal and all major debit/credit cards. We cannot accept cheques. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
- For any questions regarding online entry or payment please email: email@example.com or call us on 020 7150 5538; if you're a venue call us on 0800 206 1700.
- The online entry system will close on 23rd November 2018 at 23:59. We cannot accept entries after this date.
Entry Form and Questions
- All entries must be completed as per the instructions on the online entry form. Questions and word limits must be strictly adhered to and cannot be altered by entrants once submitted.
- Please read the criteria carefully and use this information as a way of helping you complete your entry form. For any questions please email or call the awards team using the details above.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all answers are legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- Each entry requires a minimum of two image/jpeg files to be uploaded.
- Initial shortlisting will be done by expert panel of judges. We guarantee that every entry will be considered. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All shortlisted entries will then go out for public voting on 27th December 2018.
- Unfortunately, due to the size and undertaking of these awards we cannot provide individual feedback for any entries.
If you are shortlisted, you will benefit from the use of The UK Wedding Awards shortlist logo which can be used on all marketing material (including online and in-store).
- Winners will be featured in You & Your Wedding and online at hitched.co.uk, youandyourwedding.co.uk.
- Winners will receive a copyrighted winner’s logo which can be used on all marketing material (including online and in-store).
- The UK Wedding Awards 2019 has been organised by Immediate Media Company Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT.
- You can email the awards team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can call the awards team on 020 7150 5538; if you’re a venue call us on 0800 206 1700.