Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner July 2011

Las Vegas Wedding...Would love advice pleasssseee!!!

kimmiejohn, 10 of November of 2010 at 16:31 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5

Im booking my wedding with virgin on monday to Las Vegas and would like to know the in's and out's of getting married in Vegas??

What time you getting/got married?? What you doing after ceremony?? You eating and and that in your dress?? Im takin a few family and my 3 year old son. Would really like to involve him throughout the day and night...Any suggestions??

Anyone done the helicopter ride and pincic with family after ceremony? I really stuck so all ideas and advice is very welcome

Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by milly312, 8 of December of 2010 at 07:47
  • E
    Beginner July 2011
    EmmaVegas ·
    • Hide content

Im getting married in Vegas too, mine is all booked for July next year. We are getting married at the Canyon, Ive not thought about anything just yet Smiley atonished

• M
    Beginner
    milly312 ·
    • Hide content

Pieces of Proposals to Select Wedding Dresses
    Get Ready Fast & Quick and Easy Ways for 2011 New Wedding Dress taffeta bridesmaid dresses Most Satisfying Gifts In Fall and Winter This YearYou May Overlook These When Pick beautiful wedding dresses.The Highest Gift of Long Sleeved Evening Dresses Come out, Get one Piece!Direction of Fashion Mistakes Even Smart Zoe Saldana Make with Evening Dresses for Wedding Guest Hey! How Can You Ignore Fashionable Long Sleeved Evening Dresses?The Reasons Why Scarlett Johansson Choose wedding dresses 2011 The Most Magnificent Evening Dresses for Wedding Guest Are Offerred, Go to Have a Look!Fall's Most Magnificent demetrios bridal gown LuxuryWhat's New? Embellishments of Red Evening Dress Are Introduced in Riga.

• MrsHoff
    Beginner September 2011
    MrsHoff ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, I'm getting married in Vegas next September. I just booked our wedding with virgin holidays 2 weeks ago. Me and my partner are going with a few friends, friends are stopping 4 nights and we are staying for a week and then off to san francisco for our honeymoon.

We are getting married at 5.30pm in the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, blue brothers theme and we paid a bit extra for elvis to sing our last song. It looks a lot of fun and we can't wait. The package inlcuded a limo to pick us up, flowers, pictures and the wedding is on a live webcam. All cost about 500 quid in total.

We have to get our wedding licence when we are there and someone told me to go early morning to get it because everyone is hungover and its empty so your not waiting about.

We are thinking of having a meal after we have got married in the stratasphere and then watching a show. I would like to be able to keep my dress on.

We also want to do the grand canyon trip, my friend went to vegas and she said it was a must. Someone said its cheaper to book there so i think we are going to do that but i did notice virgin holidays list it as an excursion so you could book through them.

At the minute i am wondering what to do about my make up and hair. I've found a hair and makeup salon in vegas that comes to your hotel and will do your hair and airbrush makeup and its works out about 60 quid which i think is great. It has a quite a few good reviews, its called Stevee Danielle. I did find another one but it was a lot more money called Another Wild Hair. Think im going to book one after xmas.

When we booked with virgin i asked about me taking my wedding dress on the plane and they said if we are flying standard then the only thing i can do is take it as hand luggage. I looked on ebay and they do wedding dress travel boxes that are personalised and are hand luggage size. I think im going to do this as i am scared of putting in my suitcase, im not sure yet.

Hope your plans are coming together, if there is anything you would like to ask me then please feel free xx

• A
    annstar ·
    • Hide content

How exciting! All i can say is make sure you get your wedding licence because without that it won't count. Vegas can be hot so remember that when buying your dress Smiley smile

• Kirstin
    Beginner September 2010
    Kirstin ·
    • Hide content

It's def cheaper to book the Canyon trip over there. Beware though, it's MUCH hotter at the canyon that in Vegas. think it was 130 degrees when we were at the Canyon. Toasty!

The glam squad in Vegas are good for hair and make up - James is fab.

It'll be very hot. when we got married it was 107 degrees, and I didn't struggle with a full wedding dress on!

• M
    Beginner
    milly312 ·
    • Hide content

I'll Have What Bridget Marquardt Having: Cathedral train Satin wedding dress and 2011 Wedding Dresses In SpainYou Should Take Notice of 9 Points of taffeta bridesmaid dresses How to Look Great With Right demetrios bridal gowns in for This Season.Gifts of Discount Mother of Bride Gowns on the CheapWhat's In now? Christmas Dresses for Girls Are DeliveredHey!! It Is General for You to Choose Outstanding Bridal Gown Preservation Service and Strapless Knee-length Evening Dress Also Turn into the Luxurious that are Affordable by Common People.Make an Outline of Most Predominant 2011 New Wedding Dresses for Fianceé Several Requisite Trend Bible for You to Upkeep Attractive 2011 New Style Wedding Dresses Pick Most Eye-Catching demetrios bridal gown for Yourself!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics