Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2010

Petal Confetti _ How much do I Need and where can I get it cheeply

Martyne, 21 of May of 2010 at 15:34 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi Guys,

Need some advice. I have 70 guest for the daytime and I am supplyign the confetti as my venue will only allow freeze dried or real petals and I have no idea how much to get or where I can get it from at a reasonable price.

I liek the confetti cones idea but dont wantto supply one for each guest as that woudl eb too much, how many cones do you think i need and how uch confetti and where from.

Soryr Im useless I know?

Martyne xx

4 replies

Latest activity by cola, 22 of May of 2010 at 17:28
  • bethanw
    Beginner May 2010
    bethanw ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing one cone per woman. I only got one box of confetti but I can't remember the size of the box. Most websites will give you guidance on how much you'll need.

• 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Hi there! I got mine from confetti direct, they have real flowers - I don't remember how much I got - I think it was 30 mini cones twice (I had about 70 guests) - you can mix and match the flowers and they send you the cones separately - I didn't use the cones, instead I had little organza bags we put one on each chair in the ceremony (those were rejected favour bags and I had already bough a 100 so they came to some use...). It came to about 50 quid though so not cheap.

it came out in the photos really well - sorry pic may be too small to see

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I got their catalogue there in the post today and they do an offer on them its £19.99 for a 150g tub and you get 3 of them for £47.97 (sves you £12). Theres also a wee note saying that if its your first order the offer code "1ST ORD" will get you 10% off! Hope that helps!

• cola
    Beginner September 2010
    cola ·
    • Hide content

Go eye up the neighbours gardens and hope that the roses are in bloom the night before the wedding...te he!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics