FINALIST IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WEDDING AWARDS & FINALIST WEDDING INDUSTRY AWARDS
Wedding Fair Sunday 11th January 2015 12 noon - 4pm. Free to attend.
Winter Wedding Offer - £4350 for 50 day guests and 80 evening guests!
Exclusive Use offer - From £8500 in April 2015 for 60 day guests, 80 evening guests and ALL bedrooms B&B
Holdsworth House is an historic, award-winning manor set in beautiful gardens near Halifax. The 380 years old Jacobean house has long been one of Yorkshire's top venues for marriages, civil partnership ceremonies and wedding party celebrations.
Holdsworth House really is totally unique. With many interesting and historic features, it makes the perfect backdrop to your wedding that your guests will remember for many years.
We can host every part of your wedding - the marriage or civil partnership ceremony, the wedding breakfast, all your catering requirements and your evening party.
There are five rooms available for ceremonies from 2 to 120 guests. This includes the Gazebo, which is the smallest licensed venue in the country and the Stuart Room that can accommodate up to 120 seated guests, more for evening buffets. You can even marry outdoors in the beautiful Colonnade Courtyard. We have also had the pleasure of hosting many smaller weddings from 8 - 40 guests and we welcome couples wishing to host their civil partnership here.
Holdsworth House has 39 ensuite bedrooms including a beautiful bridal suite, and many feature rooms perfect for your party guests. The manor is independently owned and for over 50 years we have achieved an enviable reputation for friendly, efficient service.
Our Pain Free Package makes buying your wedding straightforward and includes:
- Our wedding planner to help organise your day
- Menu tasting for the bride & groom
- Pre ceremony bridal changing room
- Room hire for your ceremony
- Private use of Stuart Room & Courtyard for the day & night
- Banqueting Manager toastmaster to guide you through the day
- Pimms or Bucks Fizz and canapés after the ceremony
- Use of the beautiful gardens and historic Hall for your drinks reception
- Four course wedding breakfast - cooked fresh by award-winning chefs
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Holdsworth House printed menus
- Half a bottle of quality wine per person with the wedding breakfast, selected by our Master of Wine
- A glass of sparkling rose for the toast
- Use of our cake stand and knife
- Mineral water on the tables
- A fantastic evening buffet for your guests
- Our brilliant DJ playing all your favourite tunes until 12.30am
- Romantic Bridal Suite with rose petal turndown service plus a fruit basket, chocolates & Champagne
- Two bedrooms for the bride and grooms' parents
- Special tariff for overnight wedding guests
Call us to arrange a personal show round on 01422 240024
HOLDSWORTH HOUSE - SOMETHING SPECIAL, SOMEWHERE UNIQUE