One of Yorkshire's top wedding venues. Historic Jacobean manor used as the film set for Last Tango in Halifax.
EXCLUSIVE USE OFFER 23rd JANUARY 2016 £6,600 (SAVE £7,300). Call 01422 240024 to find out more: 01422 240024
WINTER WEDDING OFFER JANUARY - MARCH 2016, £4600.00 for 50 guests. Terms apply:
- 50 day and 50 evening guests
- Expert Wedding Planner to help organise your day
- Dedicated Duty Manager on hand all day
- Hire of the elegant Abraham Brigg room for your wedding ceremony
- The large Stuart Room and adjoining Colonnade Courtyard for your wedding reception and evening party
- Tasty mulled wine drinks and Chef’s selection of handmade canapés after your ceremony held in the beautiful gardens or historic Hall with warm the open fires
- Three-course set meal plus coffee and chocolates
- Tables set with white linen tablecloths and napkins to set off your own flowers and favours
- Your choice of our Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, Merlot or Shiraz wine with your meal, specially selected by our Master of Wine
- Fine quality pink sparkling wine for the toast
- Set, hot buffet for your evening party
- Professional DJ playing all your favourite tunes until 12.30am
- Overnight bridal suite
- NOW with 30 extra evening guests or 10 extra day and evening guests FREE, PLUS 12 bottles of champagne free too!
Holdsworth House is an historic, award-winning manor set in beautiful gardens near Halifax. The 380 years old Jacobean house has long been one of Yorkshire's top venues for marriages, civil partnership ceremonies and wedding party celebrations.
Holdsworth House really is totally unique. With many interesting and historic features, it makes the perfect backdrop to your wedding that your guests will remember for many years.
We can host every part of your wedding - the marriage or civil partnership ceremony, the wedding breakfast, all your catering requirements and your evening party.
There are five rooms available for ceremonies from 2 to 120 guests. This includes the Gazebo, which is the smallest licensed venue in the country and the Stuart Room that can accommodate up to 120 seated guests, more for evening buffets. You can even marry outdoors in the beautiful Colonnade Courtyard. We have also had the pleasure of hosting many smaller weddings from 8 - 40 guests and we welcome couples wishing to host their civil partnership here.
Holdsworth House has 39 ensuite bedrooms including a beautiful bridal suite, and many feature rooms perfect for your party guests. The manor is independently owned and for over 50 years we have achieved an enviable reputation for friendly, efficient service.
Call us to arrange a personal show round on 01422 240024
HOLDSWORTH HOUSE - SOMETHING SPECIAL, SOMEWHERE UNIQUE