Whether you’re having a floral theme at your wedding, or you just love flowers, consider a beautiful, contemporary wedding dress with a floral motif, pattern or embellishment. We’ve selected 10 of the very best to tempt you...
- PronoviasIf you want to carry a flamboyant teardrop or presentation bouquet, this subtle floral dress by Pronovias may provide the perfect canvas. From the 2013 Glamour Collection, this classic bridal dress, with a full skirt and train, has delicate floral appliqués on the bust and waist line, flattering the figure and creating an ideal backdrop for a bright and vibrant fresh bouquet.
Dogma by Pronovias.
- Pepe BotellaThis fishtail style dress from Pepe Botella’s Dawn 2012 Collection is floral-tastic. A stunning design, the floral theme carries through from the asymmetric, double floral embellishment on the shoulder to the highly detailed rosette skirt and train. A simple white rose posy, hand tied at the stem, would finish this look perfectly for a summer wedding in a church or grand hotel.
Style 320 by Pepe Botella.
- D’ZageAdding a statement bolero to a fishtail-style wedding dress will always give a bride some serious fashion edge — as well as balancing her silhouette. Designed by D’Zage, this glorious dress, with a low flower and ribbon corsage, flares out from the knee and is given exactly the right shape with a flattering floral jacket, embellished heavily (and stylishly) on the shoulders.
Style D31153 by D’Zage.
- Jasmine BridalThis pretty wedding dress by Jasmine Bridal shows how a subtle floral touch can add a beautiful twist to a simple and timeless style. With a chapel train, the classic tulle gown creates a dreamy, fairytale silhouette — the flower waistband, available in a range of accent colours to match your wedding palette, is playful, fashionable and just a little bit funky.
Style F141054 by Jasmine Bridal.
- Ronald JoyceEffortlessly elegant, this ballgown style dress from Ronald Joyce oozes style and class. The oversized floral appliqué at the waist, along with a pretty sweetheart neckline gives this gown a pure, feminine touch — perfect for the blushing bride. With the arms, shoulders and décolletage exposed, you can go for it with oversized diamond, floral design earrings and a statement floral cuff or corsage.
Style 66016F by Ronald Joyce.
- Ian StuartFrom the Killer Queen Collection, Constantine is a killer dress; signature Ian Stuart, it is luxurious, light and dreamy with a romantic effect as you glide up the aisle. The sweetheart neckline is complemented beautifully by asymmetric draping and a perfectly-placed trio of handmade, contrasting coloured roses, at the hip. Another three roses nestle gracefully in the floaty skirt.
Constantine by Ian Stuart.
- Jonathan James CoutureTaken from the fresh Uber 2012 Collection, Brianna is a floral-inspired dress that truly dazzles. The oversized floral corsage on the bodice makes a bold fashion statement — but this is beautifully balanced with delicate floral appliqués, sitting on the tiered skirt like dainty butterflies. This is an epic floral dress for a daring and fashionable bride.
Brianna by Jonathan James Couture.
- Sassi HolfordKate Middleton set the trend with her wedding dress, but if you want to capture the lace look without going OTT, this removable floral lace jacket is the perfect compromise. Fastened with a tie at the back, this chic accessory is made with Italian guipure lace and the long sleeves and bateau neckline are incredibly flattering and feminine. Wear over a simple, column gown for a fantastic floral effect.
Bronte jacket by Sassi Holford.
- Tobi HannahHigh-low dresses are a huge fashion trend at the moment and you can take catwalk style to the altar with this lovely floral design by Tobi Hannah. The all over satin rose appliqué looks perfect on the arched hem skirt and the simple bodice would lend itself well to a colourful, crescent-shaped bouquet. From the spring 2013 collection, this is a great choice if you want to show off your legs.
Running by Tobi Hannah.
- Blue by EnzoaniRosette details in a full, bustle skirt look sensational. This Blue by Enzoani Edinburgh design also proves that floral fashion can make more than one statement — the contrast, pleated ribbon sash adds a fabulous finishing touch, framing the look perfectly. When wearing such a dramatic style, keep your shoes, hair and accessories minimal and let your dress do all the talking.
Edinburgh with belt by Blue by Enzoani.