Shepherd's Tree Game Lodge
Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge - Luxury like you've never senn before!
View Resort Website
View More Photos
View Offers and Prices
Shepherd's Tree Game Lodge description
Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge overlooks a scenic amphitheatre in the south-western portion of the 57,250ha, Big 5, and malaria free Pilanesberg Game Reserve. Being positioned in an exclusive use zone, the lodge offers game activities in a private section of the reserve, while also offering access to all the reserve’s public roads. The great expanse of the untouched Wilderness Area lies a few hundred metres to the north of the lodge, and provides our guests with the great opportunity to explore this pristine environment on foot.
The featured architecture and interior design are the hallmark of the whole lodge, and flawless finishes leave no detail overlooked.
Facilities at Shepherd's Tree Game Lodge
The reception is situated adjacent to the curio shop and business centre.
- A gourmet restaurant and outdoor boma serve the most delectable cuisines.
- A casual lounge and bar provide magnificent vistas of the impressive landscape.
- A spacious entertainment deck with outdoor cocktail bar overlook a spectacular rim-flow swimming pool.
- An award-winning health and beauty spa offers heavenly pampering in 2 couples treatment rooms and a single treatment room.
- A conference centre is fully equipped to ensure that conferences, functions and events are handled seamlessly and provide for a maximum of 70 delegates.
- A small business centre caters for all your telecommunication needs.
The design feature accommodates 13 family suites (136m²) and 4 spacious executive suites (86m²) situated adjacent a magnificent main lodge.
The family suites offer two en-suite master bedrooms with a shared lounge and patio. The family suites can also be configured in such a way as to offer a luxury suite option as well as a standard room option.
The executive suites offer one en-suite master bedroom with a lounge and patio. In addition, guests can savour an indoor steam shower and double outdoor shower.
The placement and design of each suite ensures privacy and uninterrupted views. Each suite offers the highest quality equipment with plasma screen TV, Satellite Television and a mini-business centre.
- A host of nature and safari activities are on offer in the full Pilanesberg Game Reserve, as well as in our private exclusive use area.
- Game Drives - The lodge will offer dedicated game rangers with open game viewing vehicles.
- Game Walks - Experienced trails rangers will lead you on unforgettable walking trails through the wilderness.
- Health & Beauty Spa - You will be ensured of the most indulgent and pampered of experiences.
- Quad Biking available at our sister lodge - Experience the thrill and adventure of riding along through the bush on these exciting and powerful machines.
- Air Gun Shooting available at our sister lodge - Test your abilities at target shooting with an air rifle and pellets.
- Archery available at our sister lodge - Test your hand at this ancient art using our modern re-curve bows.
- Marimba Band
- Tribal Shows - Savour an overwhelming, dynamic and powerful Tswana and Zulu dance experience that will get your heart pounding.
- Interactive Drumming - Participate in creating a rhythmic African drumming vibe.
- Percussion Band - Experience tremendous drumming on a variety of drums and instrument that include djembe drums, conga drums, cowbells and shakers.
- Specialized Talks - Our knowledgeable game rangers have each prepared talks and are keen to share their knowledge with you on a variety of topics.