Hotel Emiliano- Emiliano is the first, trendsetter small luxury hotel in São Paulo
View Resort Website
View More Photos
View Offers and Prices
Hotel Emiliano description
Emiliano is Brazil’s finest example of world class luxury hospitality. The hotel introduced a unique and exclusive luxury experience to São Paulo, the world’s fifth-largest city, which has confirmed its place as the artistic and cultural capital of South America. Emiliano is located in the charming Jardins neighborhood, on Brazil’s most fashionable shopping Street: Oscar Freire. Oscar Freire represents to São Paulo what Rodeo Drive is to Los Angeles or Rue due Faubourg Saint-Honoré is to Paris, and is surrounded by upscale boutiques, art galleries, fine restaurants, cafés and headquarters of major corporations.
Emiliano has set the pace in redefining luxury accommodation in São Paulo and has become a luxury icon since our opening in June 2001. Our guests experience authentic and modern Brazilian sophistication through our contemporary ambience, refined cuisine and singularly warm service.
Detail orientation is what best defines the Emiliano Hotel. From the clean lines and spaciousness of our award-winning architecture to our finely selected amenities, everything at the Emiliano has been carefully designed to maximize the comfort of our guests.
The light-toned, airy atmosphere of the lobby and common areas blend subtle décor with the resolute shapes of design objects and furniture like the chairs made from golden rope created by the well-known Brazilian designers Fernando and Humberto Campana.
Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Emiliano has achieved the highest inspection score among all the 40 hotels audited in South America in 2009 by Quality Assurance, a joint-venture company of Leading Hotels that conducts audits for its members and other properties in the world.
Facilities at Hotel Emiliano
Our amenities and services are thoughtfully selected to maximize our guest satisfaction:
- A team of dedicated butlers to tend to all guest’s needs as luggage packing and unpacking, concierge arrangements and shoeshine service
- Our toiletry line, Santa Pele, is a luxurious range of cosmetics specially designed for the Emiliano and inspired in the colorful and exuberant Brazilian flora and vegetation
- A bottle of red wine, daily season fruits and turn-down treat
- A pair of Emiliano’s fashionable signature Havaianas
- Complimentary pressing of two garments
- 15-minute complimentary massage and full service spa with sauna and Japanese hot tubs
- Pillow selection menu: either for medical purposes or personal preferences, a wide range of pillows is available for our guest’s comfort
- 24 hours Room Service
- 24 hours neighborhood view Fitness Center
- 24 hours Laundry and Housekeeping Service
- 24 hours Business Center
Although we do not arrange the wedding ceremony ourselves we can provide a beautiful, intimate wedding reception for the happy couple on their return.
Please contact us for further details and we will be happy to help.