Otter Creek Tents
Otter Creek Tents- Just 3 luxury tents on a secluded beach property in Goa
About Otter Creek Tents
On a relatively private spit of land overlooking the ocean, separated from the rest of the world by a salt water creek, stands ELSEWHERE. Four simple but charming houses and three luxury tents located on a beach where the footprints of fishermen and turtles are still to be seen. 'Elsewhere' and Otter Creek Tents must be one of the most idyllic locations to be found. Access to 'Elsewhere' is via a private, bamboo footbridge across the creek that separates the beach from the rest of the world. There can be no more beautiful a location.
Sharing the same idyllic beach as 'Elsewhere' Beach Houses is 'Otter Creek Tents'. Three exclusive, comfortable tents all in the most idyllic setting. All three tents are on the beach and face the creek, which runs parallel to the sea where tranquillity, peace and purity prevail. Each tent sleeps 2 in a double four-poster bed and has a private en suite clean western style toilet and bathroom with running water and hot shower. Each tent also has its own sit-out and a bamboo jetty, over the creek.
"Elsewhere" is ideal for:
• Anyone looking for a holiday with a difference.
• Nature lovers and Bird watchers.
• Those in search of peace and tranquillity.
• Beach lovers.
• Families, Couples, or even Singles.
• Larger parties of up to 26 people can be accommodated easily by booking these lovely tents together with 'Elsewhere' - The Beach Houses, 4 beautiful villas on the same property.
Facilities at Otter Creek Tents
- Meals prepared from our menu, served in a charming dining shack.
- Each tent has a refrigerated minibar
- A car and driver can be provided
- Bed linen and towels changed regularly
- A convenient Laundry service
- En Suite Western style clean toilets and hot showers
- You are right on the beach and overlooking the creek
- You are within 100 meters of the nicest, safest beaches in all of Goa!!
- Free Internet service and central Wi-Fi area
- The creek is a salt water creek and is therefore mosquito free.
We can provide a car and driver (at an extra charge) so that you have the freedom to visit a different beach and in the evenings sample the many restaurants around Goa. We have a book in each house and tent which will provide you with useful information about the interesting things that you could do in Goa.
The road follows the Chapora River downstream through fishing hamlets before turning north. From here it winds through fields full of rice, chillies and onions before climbing on to the plateau giving breathtaking views of the beach and ocean. A few kilometers further on you will drop down and follow the shoreline until a Creek forces the road to turn inland. Stop here to admire the view because ahead lies 'Elsewhere'.
If you are looking for a beautiful Intimate Wedding venue and reception you have found your ideal place. We can accommodate up to 26 people and put you in touch with the best wedding planners in Goa to ensure your perfect day runs smoothly. Please contact us for further information on holding your special day with us.