Skip to main content

Planning

Join Group

Get wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.

members

Discussions

Hayley
Evening wedding - need opinions on timings
Hayley, Yesterday at 11:35

Hello brides! My partner and I aren't doing a sit-down meal at our wedding, instead we are doing an evening wedding with canapes, grill and dessert. I've written out a rough timeline, and need...

PhotographybyBillHad, yesterday at 20:44 6 41 1
W
Unenthused friends!
Wed2Bgirl, Yesterday at 14:13

Hi everyone Stumbled across this website and it's just what I've been needing. To cut a long story short, I'm feeling so disheartened lately about my small intimate wedding next year. My sister who is...

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 17:40 1 18
Bethan
Flower Girl - reception only?
Bethan, 17 of April of 2024 at 12:19

Hi all, Kind of a strange one. Me and my partner are having an intimate ceremony of only closest family but a larger reception. I would love a young family member to be a flower girl and I know she...

RomanticGreenStation, yesterday at 20:14 1 15
S
99 days to go!
Shay, 12 of April of 2024 at 23:08

It’s all real and happening! I had my make up trial today and it went amazing! My eyeshadow has NOT budged! My foundation has NOT budged! I’ve ate, drank, been in the wind! Travelled in a hot car! I...

Shay, yesterday at 21:20 2 33
Jennifer
Registrar / ceremony for a foreigner
Jennifer, Yesterday at 08:04

Hi brides and grooms! I don't have a UK citizenship but I live in the UK and will get married in the UK. Does anyone know if that makes a difference or if I have to provide different documents for the...

Jennifer, yesterday at 08:04 9
Charlotte
Feeling panicked
Charlotte, 10 of April of 2024 at 21:55

Hey everyone! I'm an August 2025 bride but started to panic! We have only booked the venue and caterers and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. What is the next thing that desperately needs to be...

Ingrid, wednesday 17-Apr-24 6 167

General groups

Hitched article topics