Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sparkley
Beginner September 2007

Being nekkid at home......

Sparkley, 21 of October of 2008 at 14:47

Posted on Off Topic Posts 48

I love being home alone and naked. Mind you, I'm naked most of the time the bf is at mine too. I used to hate my body, I am not hugely fat, I am curvy with T & A!! But there is something so liberating about coming home from work and stipping off. Luckilly my house isn't hugely overlooked. But...

I love being home alone and naked. Mind you, I'm naked most of the time the bf is at mine too.

I used to hate my body, I am not hugely fat, I am curvy with T & A!! But there is something so liberating about coming home from work and stipping off. Luckilly my house isn't hugely overlooked. But not sure I would care even if it was ?

Do you enjoy being nekkid?

48 replies

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Painful but funny! ?

I like cooking for the bf when I am nekkid, but tend to wear an apron to protect my boobs ?

Like JK's Mum as soon as I get in from work/out/wherever the first thing I do is take bra off down one arm and drape over the sofa. I have lost so many bras that have eventually turned up under the cushions ?

• DaisyDaisy
    DaisyDaisy ·
    • Hide content

Haha, this has just reminded me that an ex and I used to do 'naked pickling' every year, when we made our pickled onions for the winter season we'd do it naked, and we had a naked pickler's song too. Haha, blimey I hadn't thought about that in years.

Also, had a flatmate who would wait for us all to go parents homes at the end of term and have a naked breakfast 'for decadence sake'.

Like many respondents I would be more naked if I was thinner / more body confident (I have confused the 2 in my head). Also, we have students/lodgers/children. So from the oft naked younger me to fat old pyjama lady I am.

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

"Naked pickling" and the picklers' song - you looper ? How on earth did that come about?

• Zebra
    Beginner
    Zebra ·
    • Hide content

I sleep naked and I'm another person who lives in a house strewn with bras as I take them off whenever home.

I'm usually clothed inside because I refuse to heat the house more than absolutely necessary but I'll certainly walk around naked if I'm between bedroom and bathroom for example.

I spent most of the first year of R's life sitting with my top off as he was perpetually helping himself and it was just easier for feeding?

• JK
    Beginner February 2007
    JK ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooooh no, when I was pregnant, I was forever 'in the nack' (© MrsB ?). I get unbearably hot when upduffed, and used to sit on a towel, grumbling, starkers. In February/March. Thankfully I never had to be pregnant over the summer.

I don't understand being disgusted by your own bod. How? Why? How much of it can you see without a mirror? Not much. So don't look ?

• hazel
    VIP July 2007
    hazel ·
    • Hide content

I sleep naked but tend not to sit around in my nude because (a) the cats like pawing and (b) I would just get permanently ambushed by a small child wanting food.

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am disgusted when I look at my feet ? ?

• Ethel
    Beginner
    Ethel ·
    • Hide content

Well, I seem to be in a minority..I would never be able to be naked in the house (In Laws not withstanding). I dont like my body at all, but Im not sure thats it all. I think my childhood may have something to do with it..bodies were not to be seen etc..I would feel really exposed..I dont even like wearing just my Pj's in front of people..

• deliciousdevilwoman
    Beginner November 2007
    deliciousdevilwoman ·
    • Hide content

No way!!! I don't even sleep naked-not even when I am alone. I don't like looking at my body in the buff so I am not going to recline on the sofa reading a magazine, nekkid-it would just be wrong! (for me)

• jerseymonkey
    Beginner
    jerseymonkey ·
    • Hide content

I'd freeze - our house doesn't get warm enough for nakedness, even in sumer. I don't have issues with being naked though despite being far too fat and saggy for my liking.

• DaisyDaisy
    DaisyDaisy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well the song was an homage to Trev and Simon and their (non naked) pickling song. GOd alone knows why we chose naked pickling as a tradition. really can't remember. I was thinner in those days..

• Fairyclown
    Fairyclown ·
    • Hide content

I couldn't! My son and his mates are always in and out and aside from that, my neighbours would see.

I do like the feeling of liberation when moving around naked from loo to bedroom after a shower/bath, and I too tend to whip bra down the sleeve of my top on entering house.

Pants I like, unless I'm feeling frisky

• Clairy
    Beginner October 2003
    Clairy ·
    • Hide content

I am going to buck the trend here: I don't much like being without a bra as they feel a bit too dangly (and I worry about my nipples casting their eyes to the floor ?) but I LOVE wearing no knickers - and frequently don't at home. I also hate wearing socks / tights and will get them off at the first opportunity <fnar>

I sleep naked and always wonder around in the night / first thing in the morning starkers. My eldest son is 11 and, probably about 3 years ago, went through a bit of a thing about not wanting to see me naked - and he hated us seeing him naked too. Now he doesn't seem to mind again, and he frequently wonders round with his bits a-flapping. My 3 year old has no idea other people don't wonder round naked most of the time ?

Wouldn't be comfortable being naked of an evening, as I'd be too conscious of holding it in and poising myself artfully. Aren't I vain? ?

• R
    Beginner March 2004
    RachelHS ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I never saw my parents naked when I was a child, so probably have a hang-up about bodies being something which shouldn't be seen.

Also, I'm in that "Doesn't look pregnant but does look fat" stage at the moment.

My house tends to be cold, and I feel the cold. Often my husband is sitting there wondering whether to take his T-shirt off as he's too warm, and I'm fetching a cardi and putting bedsocks on over my normal socks!

• geekypants
    Beginner August 2008
    geekypants ·
    • Hide content

Not something I would do myself. I sleep naked and don't mind nipping to the kitchen/batroom or whatever, but am a definate clothes wearer.I think if I was to start walking round the house naked it would be to make some kind of statement, and I'm not sure what the point would be, since am more comfortable with clothes on.

We are too stingy with central heatig for a start ?

• rupertcat
    Beginner January 2008
    rupertcat ·
    • Hide content

I'm actually physically uncomfortable when naked.

I haven't got saggy or large boobs, but they hurt if I don't wear a bra for any longer than 10mins.

I just wanted to wear a t shirt and jumper this morning, but the boobage was sore so I had to give in a put a bra on.

Pants I like to wear as my OCD tendancies don't like the thoughts of pubes springing everywhere.

I am happy to be naked though and will wonder around when getting ready for work, bed etc.

It is too cold to be naked in my house though. I have 2 jumpers and wooly boots on now and am still cold.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics