Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner October 2017

Help!

HappyGreenFlowers834, 28 of March of 2017 at 14:04 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

my wedding is all planned for this October, everything including the dress however I have just found out I'm pregnant and even though I'm very happy and excited I need tips on my dress. I'll be 8 months by the time my wedding comes around and don't know what to to do about my dress, has anyone found themselves in the same situation?!

Thank you in advance x x

4 replies

Latest activity by Chapples, 30 of March of 2017 at 08:32
  • Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on the baby!!

I would imagine you'll need a new dress unless yours is very generous around the midsection?

You could look at places like Wed2B nearer the time as they allow you to buy dresses off the rack and they aren't as expensive as the ones in the salons

Xxx

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations! I wonder if an empire line dress like this one may adapt to fit? They are quite fashionable at the moment.

https://www.hitched.co.uk/wedding-dresses/mori-lee/6792.htm

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Huge congratulations!! Exciting news.

I would perhaps have a look at some styles online, search maternity dresses for any occasion, just to get an idea of how different styles look with baby bump! Also, perhaps contact local wedding boutiques for their advice.

I would say something light and cool possibly, at 8 months.

Another thing to consider, you need to bear in mind that at 8 months, there is a slight chance baby may arrive early or you could need (but likely not) an early Caesarian. Does wedding insurance cover this in the event of wedding postponement?

Im sure it'll be fine! So exciting having a little bubba!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Don't forget shoes. You may want to be lower and remember feet can be swollen at that time. Exciting news! Congratulations.

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

No advice but congratulations! xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics