Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2018

Dry Hire wedding cost

LuxuriousIvoryConfetti788, 22 of February of 2017 at 13:45 Posted on Planning 1 1

Hi all,

Im hoping someone might be able to help me figure out the total cost for doing a London dry hire venue. I love Trinity Buoy Wharf and the dry hire is £900 however as i have never looked into the costs of tables, chairs and floristry etc i am not sure what the rough total would be. Obviously it depends on the style and amount but does anyone have an idea for this type of dry venue?

Thanks!

1 replies

Latest activity by Apey, 28 of March of 2017 at 19:59
  • MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

In Sheffield tables are around £10-30 each but chairs are £10-30 each dependent on how fancy they look.

• A
    Beginner April 2016
    Apey ·
    • Hide content

We had the tables provided by our venue, provided our own water jugs / coffee jugs / salt and pepper pots... however, still spent close to £900 on plates / crockery etc.

Table cloths were the most irritating to find and expensive! If you go 'dry hire', do yourself and favour and get linen style tablecloths (we did this for all our tables with the exception of the head table). They were absolutely fine re quality and appearance.

http://www.bluejigsaw-duni.com/main-category/119/dunicel.htm

Just spend an evening pricing it up using a website like 'yahire' - we found their prices to be competitive and the service was good on the day.

Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics