Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner July 2014

Tree (finger print) guest book

neo_kat26, 18 of April of 2013 at 12:28 Posted on Planning 0 10

I really like this idea. Is anyone else doing this and where did you get yours from?? Is anyone doing anything different for their guest books? I dont fancy only having one people write in.

10 replies

Latest activity by Inspire Me Designs, 18 of April of 2013 at 20:26
  • Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

Is this what you mean or is it a finger print tree in a book. As this is poster size

• Childhood-Sweet<3
    Beginner July 2014
    Childhood-Sweet<3 ·
    • Hide content

I love these fingerprint trees. I have found this on Not On The High Street https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/thejoyofmemories/product/wedding-fingerprint-tree

I am torn between doing that and having a wishing tree where people can write something on a label. I was going to keep the labels in a kilner jar afterwards.

We are also going to have a photo wall with a polaroid camera so people can write a little something and hang it in a frame like this for us to keep at home afterwards.

• N
    Beginner July 2014
    neo_kat26 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yup thats the type I mean! I like the ones where the bride and groom also do their prints and they form the two birds in the tree! How cute!! ?

Loving the polaroid idea too!!!

• B
    Beginner May 2014
    beep ·
    • Hide content

There is a free template of the finger print tree here:

http://onefabday.com/diy-project-free-fingerprint-tree-template/

• N
    Beginner July 2014
    neo_kat26 ·
    • Hide content

AMAZING!!!! Thank you!!! Just need to draw my birds! ?

• FlickAndZeb
    Beginner September 2013
    FlickAndZeb ·
    • Hide content

There's a company near me that does the fingerprint trees. I think they're a lovely idea! I'm having a wishing tree and putting the notelets in my wedding scrapbook to keep and look back on Smiley smile

• Mrs Monkey
    Beginner July 2013
    Mrs Monkey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I saved paying for postage by ordering direct from Intwine www.intwinedesign.co.uk/ it arrived this week and is fantastic. She sends you a proof copy by e-mail and you can be as picky as you like! I asked for our names to be swapped around and the text to be changed to a fancy text. She did it no problems and it arrived really quickly.

I think they're much nicer then a guest book - from my experience hardly any of the book is used (not everyone writes and people seem to share pages), once people have been drinking they start to scribble in them, plus some people write rude things - as my sister and a friend discoverd.

• Trish2014
    Beginner June 2014
    Trish2014 ·
    • Hide content

We're planning on a fingerprint tree too - well I am, I've not told the OH yet! Beep that's a great link thanks - much nicer than the one I had found!

• Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

I love love love the tree, but its been done by relatives recently Smiley sad

I still need that super awesome idea to go ...bam in your face that's the one.... Smiley sad

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

I'm torn between this and the wishing tree too but I think I'll probably make my own wishing tree or do my own finger-print tree on canvas

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought about a guest book puzzle? The Tree Of Life Puzzle is a MASSIVE hit. Don't forget, with a fingerprint tree there are usually no messages just fingerprints ?

For more information you can check out www.guestbookpuzzles.co.uk

Nat

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics