Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayels
Beginner May 2013

Bridal hair- full fringe dilema!?!?

Kayels, 14 of June of 2012 at 21:24 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hi girls,

I have medium length hair but have a full fringe, think lady gaga in the poker face video!!! I dont know what style to go for on my big day, i havnt seen to many bridal styles with full fringes, was debating having a change of style to a side fringe but not sure!!! I do have it up alot with a coiff for work, but want something nice and weddingy if you know what i mean! If anyone here has styles with a full fringe can you please flash me your hair piccies or give me abit of inspiration!!! Thanks ladies!! Xxxxx

14 replies

Latest activity by mummymrs2b, 15 of June of 2012 at 16:21
  • Apples84
    Beginner August 2012
    Apples84 ·
    • Hide content

I have this same issue too. A really full fringe. Been looking at ideas with side buns or half up, half down. I even considered changing to side fringe but it doesnt suit me. Have a look on google for fringe hairstyles, see if anything you like x

• missharwood
    Beginner May 2016
    missharwood ·
    • Hide content

I don't have a full fringe... but I thought this might help https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/any-brides-with-full-on-front-bangs/

:-)

Might be an idea to just go to the hairdressers and asking if they can show you a few styles! :-)

xx

• Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

without the plait

The back

• *RisqueM*
    Beginner August 2015
    *RisqueM* ·
    • Hide content

Some of these might help?

http://www.bow-occasions.co.uk/blog/inspiration-boards/inpsiration-board-wedding-hair-with-a-fringe/

http://www.updosformediumlengthhair.org/updos-for-medium-length-hair/celebrities-updos-for-medium-length-hair-with-bangs/

http://www.updohairstylesforlonghair.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Michelle-Monaghan-Classic-Bun-Updos-Hairstyles-With-Bangs.jpg

• xlovebirdsx
    Beginner August 2012
    xlovebirdsx ·
    • Hide content

How about like kate hudson in Bride Wars?

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content

Thanks girls!!!!

Below is a pic of me so you can see the length and colour,

I really like Kate Hudson's style as ive had my hair loose curls a few times and it looks nice (well i think) lol I like Zooey Deschannels styles aswell as i love her! Smiley smile

I am getting married abroad so dont want anythign over the top fussy!!,, Im not sure about a veil though, i do really want a tiara though. The backcomb idea is nice though as sometimes i have it like than when i go out! Smiley smile Thanks alot for the ideas!!! ive seen some lovely styles there! xx xx

• HLT
    Beginner August 2012
    HLT ·
    • Hide content

I've grown my fringe out for the wedding as it just want working for the vintages styes I was looking at. I will probably have it cut back I after the wedding though.

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content

I am getting married 30th May in Santorini. Smiley smile

xx xx

• O
    Beginner September 2013
    oggers86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My friend is thinking about Santorini, how did you go about finding the place to get married and where are you getting married?

• Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am getting married at the Santa Irene chapel and having my reception at Theros Wave Bar. A friend of mine got married there and i loved her pictures of the chapel Smiley smile I looked at the wedding planning company that she recommend as they have a great website with tons of ideas and then filled in a questionnaire and they got in touch and i told them what i wanted and my budget etc and they sent me some photos etc of gorgeous venues in santorini and i chose what i wanted. They are called Ionian weddings if you want to pass them onto your friend to take a look at!. Smiley smile xx xx

• mummymrs2b
    Beginner April 2013
    mummymrs2b ·
    • Hide content

I hae a full fringe and debating what to do with it for the big day. Can't flash my ideas on here but I just googled images x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics