Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Beginner June 2013

WANTED: MAGGIE SOTTERO ADELAIDE WEDDING DRESS SIZE 18

Vicky Doe, 11 of June of 2012 at 15:33 Posted on For Sale 0 4

Hi,

I've tried a Maggie Sottero Adelaide wedding dress and have fallen in love with it, but i cant afford £900!!

i am looking for this dress in a size 18 and 5ft 8 so If you have this dress and its in good condition and you would like to sell it, I would love to hear from you. Im getting married in june 2013 so have a bit of time yet.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Vicky

4 replies

Latest activity by Smf461, 8 of November of 2012 at 21:32
  • P
    Beginner
    pellow10 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Vicky

I have a Maggie Sottero dress for sale. Not sure its the named one you are looking for but its in immaculate condition and fully dry cleaned. Its A-Line strapless style with corset back, ivory in colour with delicate beading on the bodice and back of the train. The dress is satin but the skirt splits at the left hand side with a layer of chiffon appearing with delicate beads on the chiffon.

Cost £800 , selling for £300 ONO.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm in Hamilton, South lanarkshire, Scotland.

If you wish to email directly its ******.********@***.***

Thanks, Linsey

• V
    Beginner June 2013
    Vicky Doe ·
    • Hide content

Hi Linsey,

Thanks for you email, sounds like a really nice dress, do you have the specific name of the dress or any photos you could send me so I can see what style it is?

If you do you can send them to my email address ********@*****.***

Thanks again

Vicky

• F
    froglett ·
    • Hide content

I know it's not the name you're looking for but my Daughter is selling her Mori Lee wedding dress, It's from the Julietta range Style 3033 It's in immaculate condition, having been cleaned. The detail on the dress is stunning.... Well worth having a look at. My daughter is asking for £400

my email is *****.******@*****.***

http://www.plussizeweddinggown.info/mori-lee-julietta-3033-plus-size-wedding-gown.html

• V
    Beginner June 2013
    Vicky Doe ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Thankyou for letting me know but it's not what im looking for.

Hope she sells it soon

Kind Regards

Vicky

• S
    Beginner June 2009
    Smf461 ·
    • Hide content

Hi vicky,

This post may have ome too late for you but I have a maggie sottero adalaide dress in light gold which I am looking to sell.

The dress is a size 16 but has a lace up back so I'm thinking could possibly be altered??

If you are still looking for a dress please let me know

Shelley

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics