Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2013

Opinions on this bespoke alternative bouquet please *flash* (now works)

mel&mike, 6 of May of 2012 at 09:54 Posted on Planning 0 8

Love this bouquet, i'm having romance/vintage as my theme wit pearls and crystals. Are flowers a must?

What do people think?

8 replies

Latest activity by ebony_rose, 7 of May of 2012 at 14:09
  • Kayels
    Beginner May 2013
    Kayels ·
    • Hide content

I dont think flowers are a must at all, it depends on what you like, im toying with the idea of not having a flower boquet as im not really a flower person, so its up to you hunni. Thats gorgeous though x x x

• JustaBitofFluff
    Beginner May 2013
    JustaBitofFluff ·
    • Hide content

I love jewelled bouquets, that one is very pretty and there are some stunners on etsy too if you are after more inspiration

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

The link wont open for me ☹️

But no flowers aren't a must, .... There is a few alternative ideas that I like.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It won't open for me either.

I am guessing it may be a crystal bouquet in your link, I think they're stunning. I just googled crystal and pearl bouquet and found this one which I now really want!

• Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content

I think that's a beautiful bouquet. I'm not too keen on flowers myself and have decided to make my own brooch bouquet with fake flowers added in. I personally prefer this style of bouquet and if you're going for a vintage theme I think the crystal/pearl combo will be perfect ?

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I personally went for flowers, but the pics of peary bouquets look lovely too.

Mel & Mike, how big is the bouquet? Its hard to tell, but the actual beaded area looks very small. I'd want to make sure it wasnt a mini-size, as that would look odd. If it was the size of a normal, floral bouquet, & it fits your theme, then why not be a little different? At least it will never die!

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content

I like this very much! I'm in the process of trying to make my own brooch bouquet, so I'm all for alternative bouquets Smiley smile

• Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+
    Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+ ·
    • Hide content

Theres a company called The Tiara Boutique, who makes some amazing and very different bouquets in lots of different styles and the best bit is they last forever! Check out her website www.victoriacorbin.com

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

That's lovely.

Flowers aren't a must, I had a brooch bouquet.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics