Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs Mack
Beginner May 2012

New to weight loss! Hiya x

Mrs Mack, 25 of April of 2012 at 13:52 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 3

Hi all,

I have been a hitcher for some time now but am usually found over in Wedding Planning.

My wedding is in one month and the dress is causing difficulty breathing haha, don't want to get it let out as am hoping in 4 weeks time I will be a bit more toned and it will be the perfect fit.

I have just downloaded the myfitnesspal app to keep track of calories and have started using Charlie Brooks fitness DVD, done it three times last week, but took a break over my hen weekend and have yet to get back to it (although am determined tonight's the night).

my trouble is I have no will power to stop eating junk, you would think the wedding would be enough!! I'm hoping posting on here will make me actually do it!!!

Any hints/tips? x

3 replies

Latest activity by sacha1987, 26 of April of 2012 at 15:17
  • kathryn2010
    Beginner September 2015
    kathryn2010 ·
    • Hide content

Good luck with you weight loss! im sure you can do it! if i can then you can.I joined slimmers world 3 wks ago and iv lost a stone, And i was a junk food eater i eat 3 bags of crisp for my breakfast 2 sausage rolls chocolate! crisp n choc are my downfall and iv not ate a bar of chocolate or a packet of crisp since joining

• Mrs Mack
    Beginner May 2012
    Mrs Mack ·
    • Hide content

That's amazin Kathryn! well done x

• sacha1987
    Beginner July 2012
    sacha1987 ·
    • Hide content

Hey Mrs M2be!

I'm in the same position as you - I get married in 3 months, and I still have 20lbs to lose. My dress is strapless - and i'm worried about my broad chest, neck, jiggly arms and jelly tummy Smiley sad I'm only 24 - but i've had a baby and have really struggled with my weight.

Stress and anxiety about the day seem to be making it worse for me - I wonder whether we should start a forum to discuss our weight loss, and weigh in with each other? That way we'll be motivators for each other!!!

If anyone is interested, message me and we'll set up a n ew thread Smiley smile

Good luck Mrs M2be! ? ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics