Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

UnionJackDream
Beginner March 2016

Help :'( Hairstyles with a side Tiara???

UnionJackDream, 15 of April of 2012 at 16:27 Posted on Planning 0 3

I am trying to plan my hair style but I have absolutely no clue what to have!! here is a picture of my side band.

I don't really want curly hair and I would love some height I just don't know what :'( Wahhhhhh My hair is dark brown and shoulder length, maybe slightly longer.

Any idea's or your pictures would be really helpful.

3 replies

Latest activity by *Ducky*, 15 of April of 2012 at 17:00
  • Tracey86
    Beginner October 2012
    Tracey86 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Date Twin!

Fabulous side tiara! I think most hairstyles go with side tiara's to be honest. Did you want your hair up or mostly down?

Here are some of my inspirations pics if any of them help:

I think I am going to go for something like this:

But higher at the back of my head and with more height on top too so that it shows off my side tiara.

Hope some of them might give some ideas.

• UnionJackDream
    Beginner March 2016
    UnionJackDream ·
    • Hide content

FUnnoy enough that first picture is one I kep looking at. I guess I will have to wait until I have my hair trial. I am lucky that it is my cousin so I can be a fussy as I like haha xx

• Tracey86
    Beginner October 2012
    Tracey86 ·
    • Hide content

Are you wearing a veil? Because the only thing that I can't work out about that first picture is how it would work with a veil.

That is lucky! You can try one thing and if it doesn't work just keep getting her to change and tweak it until it looks right. When are you having your trial? Mines at the end of August. x

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

I am thinking of something between these two, one is a little too 'done' and the other a bit too relaxed. I'm wearing a veil at the back of the top of my head and I have a comb and a side tiara... not sure which I prefer yet! They are similar style but are obviously worn in different positions. I'll sell whichever one I don't use.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics