Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

claire_91
Beginner July 2014

what kind of flowers are you having in your bouquet and what are your bridesmaids having? *flash*

claire_91, 22 of February of 2012 at 00:10 Posted on Planning 0 17

Hi everyone. This evening I have fallen in love with a bouquet and now nothing else seems close for me. This is what I would love:

but not sure what i'd give bridesmaids as I'd like their flowers to be plain cream or white.

What are you having and are the bridesmaids having the same or different?

17 replies

Latest activity by kookik, 11 of May of 2012 at 10:45
  • carrollove
    carrollove ·
    • Hide content

The bouquet looks pretty and love the colour. While you can leave all your wedding flower selections in the hands of a capable professional florist and get great results, you may want to take a more hands on approach.

• princesssaraht
    Beginner December 2012
    princesssaraht ·
    • Hide content

Hi I am having a hand tied bouquet with anemones as the main feature, something like this but without the blue bits.

My bridesmaids are having smaller hand tied bouquets of just anemones and some foliage.

Not much use about types of flowers for your bridesmaids though! sorry!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

You could have cream/white hydrangea which is the pink flower in your bouquet or a small posy of white roses with hydrangea. This is a popular design that I do for bridesmaids:-

Or mixed with hydrangea although this one was for a blue colour scheme.

Mine are artificial but they could easily be done in fresh by your florist. They suit all age groups and are a design that aren't too expensive.

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    Nicalf08 ·
    • Hide content

That is a gorgeous bouquet, you could still give the bms something similar but in creams, I love rainbow florist's suggestions! I'm having handtied posy with pale pink roses with a few peonies, my bms are having slightly smaller and almost the same but with a few spray cream roses, fgs will also have even smaller versions of these.

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LEMBS8 ·
    • Hide content

I'm having pink peonies in different shades with a bit of clover and maybe some orchids. I'm basing it on the below but the roses will be replaced by peonies and there will be more greenery. My BMs will have a similar bouquet but smaller. I agree that going with cream and maybe just a hint of colour to tie to yours would be really nice.

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

I'm having my avatar of pink yellow & orange gerberas. my bms will be having a single colour bouquet of gerberas

• Jonesey
    Beginner June 2012
    Jonesey ·
    • Hide content

I'm having one of these - I just can't decide which one!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I'm having something like this, but with yellow freesia throughout also.

and my MoH is having a posy version of the same flowers.

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content

Im having something like this and bridesmaids are having a smaller version x

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

I'm having something very close to this with peonies, roses, lavender and orchids in and maybe hydranges and stephanotis too. Bridesmaids will probably have peonies and hydrangea i think.

• charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content

I'm having a hand tied version of this:

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sue250 ·
    • Hide content

This is similar to what i'm having, the bridesmaids flowers are going to be white and my roses bright red. they are my favourite flowers Smiley smilei was going to have stephanotis put in them until i found out how much it would cost me hahahaha

• Chidders
    Beginner June 2012
    Chidders ·
    • Hide content

I am having Calla Lilies and Lisanthus. It will look something like this,

Bridesmaids are having the same but smaller and less Calla's.

• MissTtoMrsB
    Beginner August 2012
    MissTtoMrsB ·
    • Hide content

Mine will be something like this, with roses and freesias .. and my bridesmaids are having a small posy of just roses

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Like Brenda my first thought was ivory hydrangea. It's my fave flower and is what myself and my BMs had.

• C
    Beginner September 2012
    Celtic B ·
    • Hide content

I am having a base of ivory roses with some light blue definiums and another light blue flower. My little flower girl is having a mini version of mine, (both mine and her dresses will be ivory and wanted them to stand out against the dress) then the two bridesmaids (royal blue dresses) are having ivory roses on their own.

• shell657
    Dedicated September 2012
    shell657 ·
    • Hide content

My Bouquet will be like this one, i love it

• kookik
    Beginner September 2012
    kookik ·
    • Hide content

I'm having astilbe - you can get cream or pink I'm having pink and bridesmaids having cream!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics