Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner September 2012

Flowers to go with Teal

ashd4amyl, 28 of June of 2011 at 19:41 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi,

Ive recently chose the colour Teal for my bridesmaid dresses but am finding it really hard to find flowers and colours to go with Smiley sad

7 replies

Latest activity by MrsRedman11611, 29 of June of 2011 at 09:35
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

There is a thread here which might help there are lots of ideas on there:

https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/p/243515/2353403.aspx#2353403

Here are a few more

• MrsJenLarkin
    Beginner January 2012
    MrsJenLarkin ·
    • Hide content

I had teal for my main colour.

I went with mainly ivory but I had some soft pinks roses in the girls flowers too. I love how they came out. And with the boys, I just went with all ivory roses. Here is a pic to help you out, of me and the girls and there flowers.

xx

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    sgreen ·
    • Hide content

White would work well, but how about a bright blue like corn flowers?

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

How about just ivory/white flowers and use co-ordinating ribbon on the stems. This is what I did for both our bouquets so mine had ribbon to match my champagne dress and then a petrol blue colour for the bm. Both actually had 2 different shades so the bm had a silver to match the beading and then as close to the dress colour as possible for the darker ribbon.

• W
    Beginner
    WhiteSparkles ·
    • Hide content

A friend had teal bridesmaids, chair covers and cravats and pink roses in her bouquet (dark and pale), ivory roses for the bridesmaids, ivory rose buttonhole for BM and Ushers and pink rose buttonhole for groom. The cake was a plain ivory four tier and the pink roses were used to decorate it. The centrepieces were a mix of the same roses, oriental lilies and ivory roses. It all looked stunning.

She also considered orange or yellow to go with it. Bright colours seem to work well against teal.

• S
    silkexuberance ·
    • Hide content

How bout artificial flowers- they do a great teal colour rose[View:https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/themes/hitched/utility/:550:0]

• MrsRedman11611
    Beginner July 2011
    MrsRedman11611 ·
    • Hide content

I had this colour with teal...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics