• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

Navy blue and...? Inspiration needed please!

Join the conversation!

Chat and get advice from other brides-to-be.

Register for free   or   sign in to reply
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 12Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Navy blue and...? Inspiration needed please!

Evening All!

We're looking at a winter wedding (not Christmas themed though), and am looking at navy blue as the main colour (in terms of bridesmaid dresses anyway). What accent colour can I use - thinking either white or dark red flowers would work well. 

I would love to see some flashes of your winter wedding mood boards (be they navy or any other colour) for inspiration on flowers, centrepieces and mens attire specifically! (.....Sherrie?!)

Thanks in advance

H x

From one crap name to another  - previously known as WinterBride2011! 

• Re: Navy blue and...? Inspiration needed please!

I don't have a mood board but I was thinking of having dark blue with very pale pink and silver, I like the vintage roses which come in nice dusky pink shades.

we were navy and ivory.....

If your going for a winter theme how about navy with an ice blue or silver or both - I also had a friend that went for Navy with Orange.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

I'm going with navy, ivory and silver sparkle (well you gotta have a bit of bling!)

T x

How about a deep Raspberry Pink?

Bespoke Silk Florist ~ Venue Dresser ~ Chair Cover Hire ~ 

AisleBeYours  Design Albums  Reviews  Email Us

I am working on a bride with navy blue, ivory and silver, it looks stunning without being Christmassy... ivory roses tied with blue ribbons, diamonte middles... pearls, lace... cornflowers are beautiful, though the season may be all out for them... calla lillies maybe, snowdrops,

I like Navy and Fuschia.. I always think Navy needs something bright to 'cheer' it up abit.

What is popular is not always right, what is right is not always popular.

This colour scheme is so popular at the moment - here's a few recent ones I've done on this scheme:-

I used to be RF but now I'm Over The Rainbow!  Everything's the same - just a new username! Big Smile

I have a winter (not Christmas) themed wedding in 3 weeks and my BM dresses are navy blue as well as chair bows and a few other bits. My other colours are ice blue, silver and white.

I was going for a 'cold' look and I think it works lovely.

If you want a Rainbow, you have to put up with the Rain Storm

We are Navy and red - mainly inspired by my OH who is getting married in uniform.

As yet, we are struggling to fully incorporate the navy element into everything, but our theme is red roses and so the Red is coming through via that.

Thanks for all the ideas! I love the fusia but think it may be too summery. The dark raspberry on the other hand could be a go-er and think it would work well with potential venue colour scheme! I will do some more research! Thanks Girls!

From one crap name to another  - previously known as WinterBride2011! 

• Rod
    • Joined on 18 Sep 2010
    • SE London/Kent borders

My wedding is in October and our colour scheme is Midnight Blue, Ivory and White. I think its simple and classy, but not boring, cos Ivory and white look really good together and the midnight blue lifts it.

I am having white chair covers and table coverings with ivory sashes on the chairs and a navy organza runner on the tables, my dress is ivory and my BM's are midnight, OH is gona be in a blue suit - navy / french blue, white shirt and ivory tie / cravat and my BM's having ivory and white flowers tied with navy ribbons...

OMG im so excited haha x

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 12Next >