Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner March 2012

Wanted - tea length ivory dress (ideally Justin Alexander 8465) in size 8-10

cln909, 12 of November of 2011 at 11:21 Posted on Wanted 0 4

Hi all,

I'm getting married in March which doesn't leave me much time to get a dress. I'm 5'2" and having a relatively small vintage/50s themed wedding and am looking for a shorter or tea length 50s inspired dress. I've fallen in love with the Justin Alexander 8465 in Ivory and just lost out on one this morning.

If anyone knows of any going second hand or even a similar sort of style, please let me know! I haven't come across many other tea lengths so if youhave ideas about other designers/styles I could look out for, it would be much appreciated! Starting to panic slightly now as this is the one big thing that's nowhere near sorted!

Thanks

?

4 replies

Latest activity by cln909, 19 of January of 2012 at 20:42
  • amilybridal
    Beginner January 2010
    amilybridal ·
    • Hide content

Justin Alexander 8465 in Ivory, yeah, that style are very beautiful, but I think consideirng buy second hand or even a similar sort of styles, maybe we can help you for customize the same style wedding dress for you, if you liked, have a try, we are factory focus on bridal gowns.

• A
    amilydress ·
    • Hide content

Hi, you can have a look about our website www.amilydress.com I think you can find the style you like.

• D
    Beginner July 2011
    DozNaylor ·
    • Hide content

I have a Maggie Sottero Isadora Ann tea length wedding dress for sale. It's a size 8. I really liked the idea of having a 50's style wedding but I didn't want to go the whole hog with the entire wedding in a 50's style. I always though this dress would look really good with an underskirt dyed to match the colour of the bridesmaid dress in a true 50's style (just like on rock and roll bride!!)

• S
    Beginner September 2010
    sophiej70 ·
    • Hide content

Are you still Looking for a tea length Dress?

• C
    Beginner March 2012
    cln909 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm sorted now thanks. Managed to get hold of a second hand JA in ivory as hoped for. Had my final fitting on Tuesday and I LOVE it!

Clare

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics