Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Random Name

Reasonably priced bridesmaids dresses

Random Name, 21 of June of 2011 at 18:37 Posted on Planning 0 8

I have 4 bridesmaids and am thinking about bridesmaids dresses. I was originally thinking of going with the birmingham lady. The dresses will be £45 for custom made.

Just wondered if anyone else has bought reasonably priced dresses if so where from? I want to look at all avenues before committing to going with her.

Thanks

8 replies

Latest activity by jojo2, 21 of June of 2011 at 21:15
  • A
    Beginner June 2011
    Anne! ·
    • Hide content

Not sure if it will meet your needs, but have you tried the High Street? I got mine in the sale from Coast at £59 each, and paid about £30 to have one of them altered (it was a size too big),

HTH

• S
    Beginner June 2012
    soon-to-be-Mrs-King ·
    • Hide content

I got my bridesmaid dresses off ebay. I let the girls (8 of them) look for their own dresses as long as they all decided on the same one, and they found one on ebay that they all fell in love with and a bargain at £40 each, they are gorgeous. My girls are all different shapes and sizes but the company will take their measurements and custom make the dress to their size at no extra cost. I ordered one for my daughter just to see and the quality is amazing they look stunning!!

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Which seller did you use?

• charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content
  • S
    Beginner June 2012
    soon-to-be-Mrs-King ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is the website of the seller http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SALE-Vi418-Black-Ball-Gown-Chiffon-Evening-Dress-UK20-/140523731106?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item20b7ddf8a2

The dresses are priced at about £60 but if you buy multiple they will drop the price, like I said I paid £40 including p&p but then I did by 8 of them. I got the cadbury's purple one the picture really doesn't do them any justice they look so much better in real life and they come with a scarf too. I'll try and post a picture of the one i brought.

• S
    Beginner June 2012
    soon-to-be-Mrs-King ·
    • Hide content

This is a picture of my daughter in the dress.

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Ohh it looks lovely. Did they take long to come?

• alexcat
    Beginner
    alexcat ·
    • Hide content

I got ones of the peg in Monsoon and they looked fabulous! My sister had dresses from Coast and they were lovely too. We went to a wedding of a work collegue last year and the poor bridesmaids were in really cheaply made shiny satin pink dresses and a zip bust which she had to hold together with safety pins! poor girl it was dead embaressing as she wasnt a slim bridesmaid either! guess what i'm saying is that you can have lovely expensive looking dresses just bought in the shops?

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I like that dress!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics