Skip to main content

Wedding forums

Ask questions, share advice and connect with other brides and grooms

Recent discussions

Recent Discussions Recent Comments Most Popular Most Views
Rose
Awkward hotel arrangements
Rose of Etiquette and Advice, 17 of March of 2024 at 23:12

Hey everyone! I’m getting married in August next year and we’ve specifically chosen a venue with lots of rooms for people to stay. My mother in law to be is keen for her family to stay onsite, but it...

Chloe, 4 hours ago 11 428
S
Guest talk - filling the venue!
Sara of Planning, 11 of March of 2024 at 15:32

Hi, I'm in very early stages of planning our wedding and we've just started to look over guest lists. My fiancé and I are both quite reserved, so don't have massive friend groups. We've found a venue...

Joanna, 2 hours ago 8 317
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John of For Sale, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

Clare, yesterday at 18:23 9 192
Ivana
Photographer Fees & Experience
Ivana of Planning, 2 of March of 2024 at 11:26

Hi everyone, I would like to get your opinion on my photographer situation. I'm getting married this year in Aug in East London. We are still deciding on photographers for our wedding, so far we are...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 26-Mar-24 17 307 1
A
Food for photographers etc.
Aimee of Etiquette and Advice, 15 of February of 2024 at 14:24

Hi all What is the appropriate etiquette for providing food for people you have hired? We have two photographers and a videographer (or two, not sure yet). The photographers have said they don't...

Christian, tuesday 26-Mar-24 18 484 1
Caitlin
Teardrop or Pose
Caitlin of Planning, 17 of March of 2024 at 20:22

Hi I am getting married in November. I decide weather to have teardrop or pose flower bouquet Any advice

Olivia, saturday 23-Mar-24 5 109

General groups

Hitched article topics