Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner April 2018

Any Hedsor House brides out there?!

GeorgieBea89, 22 of June of 2017 at 09:45 Posted on Planning 0

Hey fellow Brides to be,

Is anyone else getting married at Hedsor House this year / next year? I thought it would be fun to start a thread and have a chat about our ideas, as it's a total dry hire venue so there's so many opportunities with it. I'd love to hear what everyone else is planning and to share some of our ideas.

Our wedding is on 15th April next year...so far I've got the photographer, MUA, caterer, and florist. We live overseas for work and trying to organise a wedding from a few thousand miles away definitely has its issues!

Can't wait to hear everyone else's plans for their big day!

Georgie x

P.S... my wedding website is georginafraser.appycouple.com if anyone fancies a nosy!

• RomanticBlueDiamonds624
    Beginner September 2018
    RomanticBlueDiamonds624 ยท
    • Hide content

Hi Georgie ? I'm not a Hedsor bride but a good friend of mine got married there in January this year. It really is a beautiful venue so you've made an amazing choice!

The couple chose to have some free drinks at the start of the evening (his and hers favourites) and some buckets of beer dotted around and then when they ran out it was a paid for bar. The only thing I would say is that as I wasn't drinking I had to pay for my drinks all night so if you do go along the same lines, something free for the drivers would be nice too!

Good luck with your wedding - I'm sure it will be stunning!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics