Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner

Website for the big day

HappyOrangeDiamonds895, 20 of June of 2017 at 15:12 Posted on Planning 1 5

Are any of ye planning on having a website for yere wedding? Anybody have any that they would recommend? Its really hard to find ones that aren't cheesy looking!

5 replies

Latest activity by RedHair82, 28 of July of 2017 at 16:46
  • H
    Beginner May 2018
    HappyBrownConfetti849 ·
    • Hide content

You mean like a gift list? Or a guest information page?

Ours is on honey fund

• G
    Beginner April 2018
    GeorgieBea89 ·
    • Hide content

I have a wedding website on appycouple.com. I probably would've just used a free one from theknot.com but my fiance bought me the appycouple package for my birthday which was really sweet of him. There's a lot of different design options on there and it's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. Guests can RSVP through the website too and you can upload your guestlist from Excel straight into the website. On the events page you can keep some events private (say if you're doing something the night before for just bridesmaids / groomsmen or close family or whatever). There's tabs for accommodation, travel, registry, key people in the wedding party, and 'stories' where you can write all about yourself and the groom and add photos. The big plus is that it's also an app (hence the name!) so guests can download the app and find all wedding info at the tip of their fingers.

All in all I've loved putting our website together, I would definitely recommend having one and appycouple.com is really good! Ours is georginafraser.appycouple.com if you fancy taking a look at a fully up and running site on there!

Hope this helps.

Georgie x

• L
    Beginner June 2018
    Lilacbouquet ·
    • Hide content

GeorgieBea89 that is an awesome website, must have taken you ages!!

We haven't got a website but we have got a custom URL with Wedpics - I have been using them as a moodboard since last year and can invite as many people as I like. Unlimited photos and on the day I will put a (pretty) sign up and offer for people to upload their pictures for me to download later.

• G
    Beginner April 2018
    GeorgieBea89 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Mizzi1904! It was definitely a labour of love but totally worth it.

Your Wedpics URL sounds awesome Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner
    RomanticGreenStationery845 ·
    • Hide content

We got one, mainly as we wanted online RSVP's we did also find it hard to come across a design that we liked! went with www.weddingpixie.com in the end

• R
    Beginner
    RedHair82 ·
    • Hide content

I am using wix.com...it's really great, loads of snazzy features. Oh and a tip for you all if you don't want to pay for a custom URL...use bit.ly, you can get a customised, much shorter URL.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics