Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2018

Budget planner issues

Meg101, 16 of March of 2017 at 21:10 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 3

I've noticed a few issues with this which might be e just not using it properly but I wonder if anyone else has had the same. The budget planner was one of the most important things to me when starting the site and although I love the recommended costs it doesn't seem to reconfigure when you remove items. If I remove items it brings my budget down so I need to set the budget higher than what I want.

Also, If I need to change my budget I have to reenter all the details again and can't just change this.

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticBrownBridesmaid730, 24 of May of 2017 at 20:59
  • S
    Beginner September 2018
    SunnyBrownStationery783 ·
    • Hide content

Hi MeganC101,

I'm also in the exact same spot!

If you delete items, it doesn't make sense for the budget to decrease as to me, it means it's not applicable and should free up cash to be used elsewhere...

• H
    Beginner August 2018
    heather @ hitched ·
    • Hide content

Hi Megan.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with the Budget Planner, thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about it though, we appreciate all feedback.

This is actually a known bug that we are working on a fix for, to be able to let you delete items without it affecting your budget. This should be fixed in the near future, but I can drop you a message to let you know when we've fixed this issue, as I know it must be really frustrating.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions about any of our planning tools please don't hesitate to contact me direct on *******.*******@*******.*****.

Many thanks,

Heather x

• B
    Beginner September 2019
    BlueBerry91 ·
    • Hide content

I too have noticed this issue and was looking forward to using the budget planner. Could I receive an update once the bug has been fixed too please?

• R
    Beginner May 2019
    RomanticBrownBridesmaid730 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I notice it's still not fixed, can I please have an update too :-)

Thanks

Steph

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics