Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2017

Ibiza wedding hair and makeup!

luise08@live.co.uk, 11 of March of 2017 at 16:11 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

I'm getting married in Ibiza June 30th 2017 I've had a quote from the wedding planner for my hair and make up and bridal party , we all have long hair so I don't mind the price for hair that's been quoted but non of us wear make up so not wanting a lot on the day , so begrudging paying the £140 quotes and £65 each bridal party , has anyone had any experiences with makeup artists in Ibiza they can recommend please ? X

2 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPurpleDecor685, 10 of April of 2017 at 10:51
  • R
    Beginner August 2017
    rose_tree86 ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married in Ibiza too this year. The girls doing my hair and make up are quite reasonable 80euro for me and 55euro for bridesmaid. I think you will struggle to find anything much cheaper. The prices through our wedding planner are really expensive too! The girl doing my hair is stylistic hair Ibiza and she works with the make up girl who is eyebiza makeup. They are both on Instagram.

X

• B
    babyishcare ·
    • Hide content

Any recomendations on a good hair/make up artist that can come to venue in paphos, not too pricey?

• L
    LuxuriousPurpleDecor685 ·
    • Hide content

Vintage-inspired weddings are awesome! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics