Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsPanda
Beginner December 2016

Just saying hello!

MrsPanda , 30 of September of 2016 at 21:15 Posted on Planning 0 5

So ..... I thought I'd reintroduce myself. Hi!

I used this planning forum (under a different name) before but unfortunately the wedding did not go ahead. I'm back and planning a very last minute wedding. We've just booked for 10th December 2016!

were having an intimate ceremony at the town hall with immediate family and friends, a meal to follow at a local restaurant and followed by drinks afterwards. We're hoping to keep to a bit of a budget and give an informal fun vibe.

Looking forward to all the Intense planning I'm about to do!

5 replies

Latest activity by katieJ2b, 3 of October of 2016 at 10:58
  • 2BMrsC
    Beginner May 2017
    2BMrsC ·
    • Hide content

Hello and welcome back! Glad to hear you're planning again..... but my god, that is soon! I'm panicking about next May.... ?

Tell us your plans and let us know if there's anything you need help sourcing- there's enough of us here planning that someone is bound to know where/how you can get what you need!

Good Luck!!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Glad you're back to planning and all sounds exciting. Have you got much sorted from before..... like a dress!

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

Sounds fab! The less time you have then the less time you have to stress about stuff!

• MrsPanda
    Beginner December 2016
    MrsPanda ·
    • Hide content

No dress sorted as yet. I'm going to see if I can put something together I've seen a gorgeous tulle skirt and my mum used to be a dressmaker so we are going to try and get our heads together. I want to have a look at the bridal outlet store. Budget won't allow me to get the dream dress unfortunately.

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

Woo! Exciting! Not long at all to go you lucky thing! Looking forward to seeing all your plans come together. Great that your mum is talented with a needle & thread too!

• katieJ2b
    Beginner October 2016
    katieJ2b ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Totally agree with this!! You'll need to make decisions quickly and you won't have time to change your mind! Smiley smile

Good luck!x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics