Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Justkeepswimming
Beginner July 2016

What to wear for my hen do?!

Justkeepswimming, 31 of May of 2016 at 20:10 Posted on Planning 0 1

My hen is this Friday, it's all been a bit last minute and I've been a bit disorganised and now I've run out of time to go shopping! I ordered some dresses online which came today but the only one I liked I am now doubting my choice because it's a bit tight and we are going for meal and drinks. I want to look and feel good as it's my hen but it's hard to know what to wear as the girls going are a mixture of people, some who will get really dressed up and others who will be pretty casual. I know I'm over thinking it but ahhhhh!

1 replies

Latest activity by katieJ2b, 1 of June of 2016 at 11:42
  • 2BMrsC
    Beginner May 2017
    2BMrsC ·
    • Hide content

I would wear something that you are comfortable in and that makes you feel good- if the dress you've ordered is making you feel a bit uncomfortable, either physically or psychologically, you'll just be concious of it all night- have a rummage through your wardrobe tomorrow and try everything that 'might' work on- something will feel great and that's what you should wear!

No matter what you wear, enjoy! ?

• katieJ2b
    Beginner October 2016
    katieJ2b ·
    • Hide content

If you are unsure on whether to under dress or over dress then always over dress. It's your hen do! You can wear whatever the hell you like as long as you are comfortable!
    Whenever I go out for dinner I always prefer a shift/baggy/tshirt type dress to hid my food baby! Lots of them on the high street at the moment. I always panic order loads and then try everything on at home at my leisure and send the rest back! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics