Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Harajuku80
Beginner May 2015

***Stunning Justin Alexander Sincerity Bridal Wedding Dress for Sale***

Harajuku80, 9 of February of 2016 at 21:19 Posted on For Sale 0

After much to-ing and fro-ing, I have finally decided that my wedding dress is far too pretty to be hanging up in my spare room in a bag and I'm going to give one lucky lady the chance to buy it!

It is a beautiful Justin Alexander Sincerity Bridal Ivory Gown (Style 3748). An A-line organza dress with beautiful beaded appliques on the straps, dress body and detachable train. It is a US size 22 but I was a UK 18/20 when I wore it and it fit perfectly (it also enhances the bust if you know what I mean! ). It has a satin tie up back so it can be easily tightened/loosened if required. I wore the train for the ceremony and reception then removed it for the evening so I could dance easier but it didn't take anything away from the dress. I'm 5ft 8in tall and wore converse to my wedding which was fine but I could have had kitten heels and it still would have been long enough. I had the straps sewn in but these could be easily adjusted or removed by a seamstress.

The dress is worth around £900 so I am looking for between £400 and £500 ono for it. It has been professionally dry cleaned and is ready to wear.

It really is a beautiful, comfortable dress which I felt utterly amazing in! I just hope the next person to have this dress adores it as much as I do! Please message me or email **********@*****.*** and I will get back to you ASAP. I can send pictures if required.

Thanks for looking,
S xx

• Harajuku80
    Beginner May 2015
    Harajuku80 ·
    • Hide content

BUMP! I am now open to offers over £350 for my dress! It's a bargain, folks! xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics