Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

kelly17687
Beginner May 2016

Wanted - This dress is size 22 from BHS

kelly17687, 30 of June of 2015 at 22:57 Posted on Wanted 0 1

Http://www.bhs.co.uk/en/bhuk/product/purple-amber-long-bridesmaid-dress-3946358

I needed to order a 22 and they are now out of stock. I'm running out of time to send the other 5 dresses back if they don't get more 22s in so I'm in a panic now Smiley sad

My first stress so far!

1 replies

Latest activity by kelly17687, 8 of September of 2015 at 13:53
  • S
    SunnyBlueCars449 ·
    • Hide content

Hi. We're in the same position - we need a 20 or a 22. Did you manage to find it? And if so, do you happen to have one to sell?!!!

• kelly17687
    Beginner May 2016
    kelly17687 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

These dresses caused me soo much grief so I sympathise with you!!

After checking online constantly I managed to get one 22, and ended up managing to get another in the BHS in Glasgow. I had called them before and they had none, I left it for about a month and just happened to give it another go and they had one! It was the only one of that dress in any size that they had!!

My local BHS (Edinburgh) don't do bridal, so Glasgow was the closest to me. I would just try calling round all the BHS and see if anyone has it in stock, also just keep checking the website. I needed 2 22s and they kept going from having one, to none.

I tried eBay but had no luck with that but that was a couple of months ago now, maybe there will be some on there now from Summer weddings. My wedding isn't until May so I can't help you with me selling one sorry Smiley sad

Let me know how you get on!! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics