Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner December 2015

Sweet cart for hire. Surrey and surrounding areas

thatgirlh, 6 of May of 2015 at 08:20 Posted on For Sale 0 3

Love is..... The Sweetest Thing x

After I was proposed to at Christmas I have been busy planning our wedding and all the exciting things that come with it. Which is where this lovely sweet cart has come in.

I know just how expensive weddings can be and I know just how pricey these can be to hire so I am giving other people the opportunity to hire out my one which we have bought for our winter wedding.

I used it for the first time for my sister's wedding and it was a huge success with both children and the adults she used it without the canopy and it looked great

using it it for my friend's wedding end of May with the pink canopy as it ties in with her vintage theme

I see other people's cart hire starts from £150 plus but I plan to keep this cheap for fellow wedding planning people like myself

My first thing I should stipulate is that the cart will NOT come with sweets provided. I think they are a very personal choice and with things like allergies and dislikes etc, you can't cater for everyone. And to be fair people bump up the price to include sweets. For an example it has cost me£10-£15 this weekend to get all the pick and mix style sweets to suit my sister's taste.

What I will offer is the following:

• Hire of the cart only £50

• Hire of the cart with glass jars, tongs, shovels, sweet sign and 100 small paper striped sweetie bags £75

• Either of which I will require a £50 fully refundable deposit which as long as there are no breakages, will be refunded upon collection of the cart

• Also, on top of the above, I'm prepared to deliver and collect the cart within a 15 mile radius of KT13 (Weybridge, Surrey) FREE OF CHARGE Smiley smile outside of this I will ask for 50p a mile

I hope this may help out fellow people who are trying to save money on hiring these sorts of things for their special day.

Please contact me to ensure I am able to do the dates your require as I work full time but shift work so have lots of time off.

I will require the deposit before the date of hire via PayPal or bank transfer. As stipulated this will be refunded once the cart and the extras are collected in the same condition they were delivered.

I am not a business, just a fellow bride to be trying to help out others Smiley smile ??

The cart comes in two parts either with or without canopy happy to send photos Smiley smile

PLEASE DROP ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES

3 replies

Latest activity by HappyIvoryDiamonds99697, 14 of November of 2018 at 10:26
  • S
    Beginner April 2018
    SunnyBrownDecor617 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Myself and my fiancé came across your message and think this is something that we would love to have at our wedding next year.

Does the canopy come just in 1 colour?

Are you able to send us any more pictures at all?

My direct email address is *********@*****.***

I look forward to hearing from you!

Keisha Smiley smile

• R
    RomanticIvoryBridesmaid20054 ·
    • Hide content

Hi your sweet cart looks great. Is it available to hire on 21 July in the TW20 area please?

• E
    Beginner October 2018
    ExpensiveOrangeDecor40614 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Saw this post and I am interested in hiring your sweet cart for my wedding next weekend on 7th October. The reception is in the conservatory at painshill Park so close to Weybridge I believe.

Any info required let me know and hopefully I'll hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Ricky

• H
    HappyIvoryDiamonds99697 ·
    • Hide content

I used it for the first time for my sister's wedding and it was a huge success with both children and the adults she used it without the canopy and it looked great

using it it for my friend's wedding end of May with the pink canopy as it ties in with her vintage theme

I see other people's cart hire starts from £150 plus but I plan to keep this cheap for fellow wedding planning people like myself. Properties for rent in Rawalpindi

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics