Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner June 2017

Need to find a serious site for wedding dress? Any recommendations?

Emiwats, 27 of April of 2015 at 13:40 Posted on Wanted 0 1

Hi guys,

I am looking for a website to get my wedding dress. But I am not sure and is desperate for advice.

Has anyone ordered dresses from online websites before? Which one did you order from and why did you choose it?

Thank you for your help.

1 replies

Latest activity by susanmincey, 9 of May of 2015 at 11:07
  • Z
    Beginner September 2015
    Zoranra ·
    • Hide content

I have bought a dress from Adasbridal. Because it's really cheap. The Dress I bought on Adasbridal was WWD47907. you can have a look by click this link. http://www.adasbridal.com/p-organza-satin-hi-lo-wedding-dress-with-crystal-beaded-satin-sash-53818.html. It's easy to put on and have good quality as expected. Just the dress was a little short for me. but still love it.

It's overall a good dress in my eyes. So would like to recommend it to you. You can see the video on the site. Don't buy anyone with the lace sleeves. Some chiffon and organza dress there are beautiful. Just for reference. Oh, the shipment there may take a month. good luck!

• S
    susanmincey ·
    • Hide content

Hey Emiwats

My wedding is in december and I'm a plus size woman so I've ordered my gown from Casual plus. It is an online store for all plus size clothes and accessories. You can visit its site. They have got beautiful collection of wedding gowns. So you will get an idea. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics