Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

pammy67
Beginner April 2015

Good luck threads

pammy67, 18 of March of 2015 at 06:18 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 1

Hi lovely people from Hitched. Can I point you to a discussion we're currently having please about good luck threads. Consensus seems to be that we'd like to have them back in the main board. I think it could work well if year and month threads could be separated into what is currently the good luck area and the good luck threads go back into the main forum. Or certainly the year threads separated out for ease of access. Any chance pretty please?

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/492970.aspx?PageIndex=1

1 replies

Latest activity by zoe@hitched, 18 of March of 2015 at 12:00
  • daisymoo86
    Beginner July 2016
    daisymoo86 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Hitched

I am disappointed to learn that you are unable to move the good luck threads back into the main forum area. If you read the above discussion you will see that we would all like to see the Good Luck threads back in the main area and have missed them since they moved.

I respectfully ask therefore that you reconsider our request as some lovely brides are missing out on an age old hitched tradition the way it is currently set out and it is such a shame.

Many thanks.

• zoe@hitched
    Dedicated February 2016
    zoe@hitched ·
    • Hide content

Hi Daisymoo86,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us. I understand your concerns about the good luck threads and the separate forum, but we originally moved them as we had complaints that the main wedding planning forum was being filled with good luck posts, and people were unable to find the wedding planning threads they wanted.

If we move them back, it's likely the same will happen again and planning threads will run the risk of being lost.

The Good Luck subforum is still really visible at the top of the page when you click on to the forum.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Zoe x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics