Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2015

Wanted: Amanda Wakeley Cleopatra Gown

Emmadream, 19 of November of 2014 at 04:50 Posted on Wanted 0 6

Hoping there might be a bride out there looking to sell a used Amanda Wakeley Cleopatra gown with bronze beading in a size 10 (or 12), at least 172cm length. Anyone? Smiley smile

6 replies

Latest activity by ExpensiveRedHair184, 17 of April of 2017 at 18:39
  • T
    The Wedding Dress Link ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma

We don’t have this particular dress that you after but we do have lots of other second hand designer wedding dresses for sale on our site if you want to take a look.

You never know =)

Here’s the link www.theweddingdresslink.co.uk

(The site helps brides past and to be to buy and sell pre loved designer wedding dresses through out the UK).

Good luck!

The Wedding Dress Link

• K
    Beginner August 2015
    keeksb ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emmadream,

i am sure this is too late for you now but if anyone else out there is still looking for this dress I am selling currently selling mine.

Amanda Wakeley cleopatra in size 10, bronze beading. I am 5'8 and wore small heels on the day. It needs cleaning but there are no heavy stains, just a bit of dirt from the floor around the hem which should come out fine. There is no damage to the dress and it come with the full set of spare beads.

Located in central London, but I also travel to Manchester and Vancouver, Canada relatively frequently so could arrange a pick up there too if easier.

Feel free to message me if anyone is interested.

• E
    Beginner July 2016
    ExpensiveBlueHair466 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma,

Hope you are well. I am interested in the Amanda Wakeley Cleopatra. Let me know if this is still for sale. My address is **********@*******.***

Thanks,

Amy

• I
    Beginner
    Indie1989 ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

Do you still have your Cleopatra dress for sale? It's my dream dress!! Split my time between Ireland and london so could easily pick it up directly from you and exchange money in person if you do!

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    RomanticGreenStationery698 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Keeksb,

I'm sure its probably too late, but are you still selling the Cleopatra dress in bronze?

Thanks!

• E
    ExpensiveRedHair184 ·
    • Hide content

I am selling one in bronze if you're still looking?

• E
    ExpensiveRedHair184 ·
    • Hide content

Hi RomanticGreenStationery698

I ma selling this dress if you are still looking for it? Just let me know!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics