Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

cymruangel
Beginner December 2014

Full of the joys of spring *Flowers Flash*

cymruangel, 16 of April of 2014 at 13:37 Posted on Planning 0

This is a somewhat pointless post, but I am, as the title suggests, rather bouncy so thought I'd share. And added some pics to make it vaguely worthwhile!

Just been for a meeting with our florist, Ruby & Grace in Pangbourne, who were utterly lovely and totally got what I wanted. I went in thinking I had no clear ideas beyond a highlight colour and the shape of my bouquet, but apparently I'm more picky than I thought!

We've settled on a colour palette of pinks, purples, ivory and silver foliage, taking inspiration from these two main flowers:

Memory Lane rose - I'd seen this in a bouquet online and loved it

Freesias, a favourite of all the women in my family, not necessarily purple but possibly!

The bouquet shape will be something like this:

BMs will have posies that are similarly loosely tied, and corsages/ buttonholes will feature the memory lane rose.

And finally the table centres are going to be silver candelabra, which I'd never even considered until I saw them in the studio and fell in love! Normally they do scattered petals on a mirror base, but I suggested winter foliage, which she hadn't thought of and which we're going to do instead.

Oh, and a ball of mistletoe to hang in our evening ceremony room, as a bit of fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics