• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

Nursery furniture

Missus S
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 12Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Nursery furniture

Again, humour me. Of course im not buying anything but im bored and wondering - what items do you have in your nursery, and what do you actually use? What items are not needed?

Otterly amazing

Locked Contact
  • Re: Nursery furniture

I bought a crib rather than Moses basket as im

Hoping it will last a bit longer than Moses basket. I have been lucky and borrowed stuff too. Obviously I can't say if it's useful has I'm patiently waiting for this one to arrive. 

Married to Mr T since 09/07/11

02/07/2012 Baby boy

Locked Contact

Cot chest of drawers hat rack used as hanging space. Id put money on our nursery being the smallest and with the least furniture.

Locked Contact

R did't have a nursery Embarrassed

He was in the carry cot (that we got with the travel system) for the first 4 weeks, then he moved into a travel cot until 4 months old when we moved and we we finally got an actual cot.  This then lived at the bottom of the double bed in our second bedroom for 2 years until we moved again and he had a big boy bed and furniture, an actual bedroom if you likeEmbarrassed  

KB3, I think I may also get a crown for the least amount of furniture and possibly for the longest?

I think this is why I always have nursery envy when I see the pictures on here Laugh

Locked Contact

Cot and chest of drawers and a seagrass basket for nappies. Wardrobe is built in with curtains. The chest of drawers came from Ikea as there didn't seem any point buying a baby one when it was all we needed, it's huge and fab. I also have some hanging drawers in the wardrobe which are mostly used for stuff he has grown out of.

When he was in our room, he started in a moses basket and then I got a crib when he outgrew the basket - if I did it again I'd go straight for the crib.

Joshua Luke ~ 2.12.07

Jacob Matthew ~ 7.7.10

Locked Contact

LC i see your 2yrs in a cot and raise you 2yrs 7months lol Louie only moved into a bed on Thursday lol

Locked Contact

KB3, I salute you. The crown is yours lol

Locked Contact

We bought a cot-bed, matching drawers and toy chest.  Also have some shelves and a big double built in wardrobe, plus an Ikea Poang chair.

We also bought an over the cot changer thing, but I hated it although MrDD used it.

Baby boy 23/04/09

Locked Contact

Chest of drawers, wardrobe, cot and rocking chair. I use all of them. 

I can spell and use grammar. I can also write adequate prose. I just find these things hard on an Apple device.

Baby girl P 21.11.2011 7lb 6oz at 38+3. Absolutely perfect. 

Locked Contact

F has a cotbed, wardrobe and changing table. The side bits on the changing unit come off to make a nice dresser when he's older. We use all of it and could actually to with more drawers if anything. I did buy a nursing chair which we use a lot too.

Baby boy February 2012

Locked Contact

We didn't have a nursery as such but we have used the moses basket for at least 5 months with each baby.

I had an undercot drawer on wheels which I still use and a chest of drawers with a changing station on top which was fab.

Baby boy July 2007 11 days late  Baby girl February 2009 8 days late  Identical Baby girl Baby girl March 2012 born at 36+2

4 Angel July 2006 10 weeks, Sept 2006 5 weeks, April 2011 8 weeks, June 2011 6 weeks

Locked Contact

Sawyer (2) has:

Wardrobe

Chest of drawers

Bedside cabinet

Cot

We never bothered with changing table or anything speciality and wont be this time either. I'm more of a change 'em on your knee type gal!

S - JULY 10 Baby boy

Sibling to Sawyer due 6.12.12 Fluffy

Angel Tight-Arse of the Year 2012 Angel

Locked Contact

We have a rocking chair, cotbed and chest of drawers. The chest of drawers has a detachable changing bit on the top. E is in our bedroom in a Moses basket so doesn't use the cot yet - haven't even bought a mattress or bedding for it yet. We have a built in wardrobe space too. 

I do use the changing table and rocking chair every day. The chest of drawers/changing table is my favourite purchase - I do all the nappy changes on there and there's plenty of space for all her nappies (we use cloth). It'll last forever too as the changing bit comes off and then it's a normal chest of drawers. 

Baby girl Evie Rose 5/5/12

Locked Contact

KB3:

Cot chest of drawers hat rack used as hanging space. Id put money on our nursery being the smallest and with the least furniture.

Beat you, cot and chest of drawers onlyLaugh Couldn't actually fit anythign esle in the room.

Ex left June 18th (day after son's fourth birthday party and three days before my birthday)

He doesn't want us anymore - fine, we will have a lovely time without him.

Locked Contact

Just a cot. His clothes are kept in C's chest of drawers.

Didn't bother with changing table, as I only change bums on my lap, far easier.

Locked Contact
Return to: Baby Talk
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 12Next >