Did you have a feeling..

Missus S
Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 123Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:07

Did you have a feeling..

What sex your baby was, and were you right? I did with C, and was right, and I've already a feeling this is a girl... How early do you 'feel' like you knew?
  • Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:22

Re: Did you have a feeling..

I was right with all three of mine - girl, girl, boy. It was just a sort of feeling as all three pregnancies were different. Will you find out or wait and see?

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:29

I KNEW that N was a boy, and I was right!!

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:30

I know this will sound stupid but I always thought I would have 2boys followed by a girl.. Only now can I say I was right..iv always thought this from a young age...i think partly cause thats how my mum had hers but i just had a feeling

but when I was preg with Evan I felt he was a boy only ever discussed boys names..with cian initially wondered if he was a girl...just cause I wanted one but symptoms were so alike Evans it was a silly thought...

This pregnancy I'm stumped..never thought I'd have a 4th, symptoms are like Bethan but cravings more like boys I think...tho once again I suppose this preg is neither like boys or Bethan...is that cause Bethan wasn't well..I don't know...at the moment Id say I'm having a boy.. But only because I'm trying to prepaid myself for not getting a girl...if I answered truefully I'd say I "think" this is a girl... But I can't be right 100% so il have to wait and see..only another 26 weeks..

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:30

I knew Lucas was a boy from very early.

I knew William and Isaac were girls and was absolutely stunned to learn they weren't [blush]

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:31

I knew P was a girl from the first pg test. And i knew the baby i lost immediately before conceiving her was a boy (that's unconfirmed obviously but i'm positive). 

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:31

I was convinced O was a boy, to the point I never looked at girl's bits in the shops! Everyone else was convinced we were having a girl!
  • Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:39

I knew C was a boy. I had a dream about my exes nan, who id never met as she'd died a few years before. In my dream, she rubbed my tummy and said "make sure you look after my baby grandson" then I woke up.

I knew J was a boy as there was no way he could have been a girl, i've never wanted a girl Embarrassed

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:41

Yes I had a feeling all three times and was right all three times. With Theo it was the strongest probably. I was instantly drawn to boy's things and didnt once look at girl's.

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:41

Yes with E I just knew. This time not so much. I guess part of me thought boy but I've never imagined having a son so am finding it hard to come round to the idea- not that I don't want a boy, I'd love a boy! I just anticipated having girls!

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:49

I think we're having a boy! Will let you know how that turns out Laugh

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:55

I KNEW Jemima was a boy, absolutely adamant from day one. So was my H. So utterly wrong in our case.
  • Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:56

I am telling everyone this is going to be a boy, but I think that's because I think i've convinced myself that it's what everyone wants to hear - H, my parents etc however i've only looked at girls clothing, i've only chosen a girls name (H has chosen a boys), I can only imagine having a girl, i'm not sure i'd know what to do with a boy.. Mind you, I'm not sure what i'll do with a baby, full stop Laugh. However I would love either sex the same, so it doesn't matter so much.

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 13:03

I thought I was right but bith times utterly wrong!
  • Posted: 1 Jul 2012 13:21

I didnt know but we had only chosen a boys name, even when i was in labour we couldnt agree on a girls

Return to: Baby Talk
Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 123Next >