• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

Did you have a feeling..

Missus S
Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 123Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Did you have a feeling..

What sex your baby was, and were you right? I did with C, and was right, and I've already a feeling this is a girl... How early do you 'feel' like you knew?

Otterly amazing

Locked Contact
  • Re: Did you have a feeling..

I was right with all three of mine - girl, girl, boy. It was just a sort of feeling as all three pregnancies were different. Will you find out or wait and see?

Locked Contact

I KNEW that N was a boy, and I was right!!

Locked Contact

I know this will sound stupid but I always thought I would have 2boys followed by a girl.. Only now can I say I was right..iv always thought this from a young age...i think partly cause thats how my mum had hers but i just had a feeling

but when I was preg with Evan I felt he was a boy only ever discussed boys names..with cian initially wondered if he was a girl...just cause I wanted one but symptoms were so alike Evans it was a silly thought...

This pregnancy I'm stumped..never thought I'd have a 4th, symptoms are like Bethan but cravings more like boys I think...tho once again I suppose this preg is neither like boys or Bethan...is that cause Bethan wasn't well..I don't know...at the moment Id say I'm having a boy.. But only because I'm trying to prepaid myself for not getting a girl...if I answered truefully I'd say I "think" this is a girl... But I can't be right 100% so il have to wait and see..only another 26 weeks..

Baby boyEvan born 14.11.08 weighing 8lb 14oz
    Baby boyCian born 19.03.10 weighting 6lb 13oz
    Baby girlAngelBethan born 16.01.12  at 26 weeks
    Locked Contact

I knew Lucas was a boy from very early.

I knew William and Isaac were girls and was absolutely stunned to learn they weren't [blush]

#1 Baby boy 01/09 7lb1oz

#2 Baby boy 11/10 Angel

#3 Baby boy 02/12 6lb10oz

Locked Contact

I knew P was a girl from the first pg test. And i knew the baby i lost immediately before conceiving her was a boy (that's unconfirmed obviously but i'm positive). 

Baby girl 28/2/12 Baby girl

Angel 01/2010 and 06/2011

Locked Contact

I was convinced O was a boy, to the point I never looked at girl's bits in the shops! Everyone else was convinced we were having a girl!

Baby boy O April 2012

Locked Contact

• ebony_rose
    • Joined on 8 Sep 2004
    • On The Sofa in Staffordshire.

I knew C was a boy. I had a dream about my exes nan, who id never met as she'd died a few years before. In my dream, she rubbed my tummy and said "make sure you look after my baby grandson" then I woke up.

I knew J was a boy as there was no way he could have been a girl, i've never wanted a girl Embarrassed

Locked Contact

Yes I had a feeling all three times and was right all three times. With Theo it was the strongest probably. I was instantly drawn to boy's things and didnt once look at girl's.

Angel Theo 01.12.2008

Baby girl Eleni 03.2010

Baby boy Jonah 04.2011

http://www.justgiving.com/theowilson

Locked Contact

Yes with E I just knew. This time not so much. I guess part of me thought boy but I've never imagined having a son so am finding it hard to come round to the idea- not that I don't want a boy, I'd love a boy! I just anticipated having girls!

Locked Contact

I think we're having a boy! Will let you know how that turns out Laugh

Finally Mrs J on 18th June 2011 ~ * ~ Baby boy A born 11/01/2013 ~ * ~ Baby girl due 23/08/2014

Locked Contact

I KNEW Jemima was a boy, absolutely adamant from day one. So was my H. So utterly wrong in our case.

Love Mummy to Jemima - January 2011 - 10 weeks early at exactly 30 weeks Love

Locked Contact

I am telling everyone this is going to be a boy, but I think that's because I think i've convinced myself that it's what everyone wants to hear - H, my parents etc however i've only looked at girls clothing, i've only chosen a girls name (H has chosen a boys), I can only imagine having a girl, i'm not sure i'd know what to do with a boy.. Mind you, I'm not sure what i'll do with a baby, full stop Laugh. However I would love either sex the same, so it doesn't matter so much.

Locked Contact

I thought I was right but bith times utterly wrong!

Baby girl Erin Grace - 20th Jan 2005 - 8lb 15.5oz

Baby boy Isaac James - 13th March 2010 - 8lb 14oz

Locked Contact

I didnt know but we had only chosen a boys name, even when i was in labour we couldnt agree on a girls

Baby boy J December 2010 8lb 7oz

No. 2 due Jan 2013

Locked Contact
Return to: Baby Talk
Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 123Next >