PROUD MOMMY, , , , my baby

LoveSka
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 1 Jul 2012 11:01

PROUD MOMMY, , , , my baby

Well actually he's my first born but he's still my babyLaugh.  It was Lewis's prom on friday, I know how you like a good flash.

me and Lew

with my sister and newphew (there is only 2 weeks between them)........................................ Not sure if i've mentioned before but Lew is the drummer in a band, , , , here they are The Inner City Kids

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 11:38

Re: PROUD MOMMY, , , , my baby

Lovely pics. He's the spitter of you.

I love the bow ties. Excellent.

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 11:47

You must be so proud, hope enjoyed his prom x

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 12:52

Awww bless you LS, isn't he handsome?! Love the outfit with the braces! That first picture is so lovely, you look so proud Fluffy

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 14:07

You have one handsome boy on your hands LS! He's a cutie!

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 16:01

He is a very handsome young man - no wonder you are a proud mum!

BTW your sister looks really similar to my MIL! She's from St Vincent though so doubt we're related by marriage in any way!! (although you never know!) Smile

x

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 16:20

Lovely pics! However you look far too young to have a 16year old!! You both look great!! Im thinking we will have a similar picture when r is 16 as his cousin is 5week older than him!! Cant imagine him being so big!! You must be very proud!! 

Pj zx

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 17:11

PJ444:

Lovely pics! However you look far too young to have a 16year old!! You both look great!! Im thinking we will have a similar picture when r is 16 as his cousin is 5week older than him!! Cant imagine him being so big!! You must be very proud!! 

Pj zx

My new best friend, , ,I like it when people say I look to young to have a 16 year old. I was 6 months off 30 when I had had Lewis (which sadly for me , makes me 46 this year)

• Posted: 1 Jul 2012 17:36

He's looks very dapper!

Return to: Baby Talk
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)