• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

What can I achieve in 3 months

Munchkin28
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts:
  • What can I achieve in 3 months

Right....I have completely fannied around with my weight loss for the past few months...loosing...putting it all on again, plus a bit more etc.

I hate exercise. Which hasn't helped.

I am a bridesmaid in 3 months time. Can I actually achieve anything in 3 months? If so...what is realistic in terms of weight loss?

I'm not huge huge...but the other 3 bridesmaids are size 6 and 8's. Now I'm not saying I want to get down to this...but you can see why I would want to lose a few pounds.

I am not big all over as such...but I have the classic rubber tyre round the middle...baby jelly belly lol xx Currently I am in a size 14 and weigh 11st 6.

Help me guys!!

Mummy to Connagh Andrew    07/07/2010
  • Re: What can I achieve in 3 months

• Sephy
    • Joined on 26 Jun 2012

I recommend Kettlebells, they are the reason I've lost over 3 stone since April. 

fitness clubs are great, I didn't like that either, but now I am addicted and lost a lot

I was size 14 and just over 11st and have nearly lost 2 stone and dropped almost 2 dress sizes with Dukan diet in 2 1/2 months - its not easy or for everyone though. 

I've been on the diet chef plan and lost a 1 stone each month http://www.dietchef.co.uk/

Officially 'The Queen' of Funny, Bridezillas and Drama Llamas 2013

Read 'The Best' wedding report of 2013 here Drinks http://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/412624.aspx

Three months is enough time to lose a little weight and tone up, I think - just need to be sensible with food and exercise. Swimming is great as it's cardio but it tones you up at the same time. I also love yoga - for me it takes a little longer to see the results but three months you'll definitely see definition. Also, just think about the little things you can add into your day that will add up. For example, on the way home from work on the days I'm not going running, I walk briskly for about 20 minutes to a different station. I don't really notice it as it's a nice walk and I have my music on all the way. In terms of food, I'm by no means an expert or indeed a saint - at the moment I'm making a big effort to up my vegetable intake and cutting my portion sizes. Good luck!

6th April 2013 - my Danish wedding. Read all about it here!

Hi Muchkin 28,

You don't mention your height in your post, but in general a 1lb-2lb a week is a healthy weight loss goal. Exercise is an essential partner to a healthy diet, but as far as weight loss is concerned 80% of your overall effort should be on how much/what you eat and 20% on exercercise. So with a healthy diet and an increased activity level (walking exercise?), a 12lbs weight loss in three months would be a realistic goal.

Another Hitched bride-to-be has signed up to my Weight Loss Online Support (£2.50 a week) and is now making good progress. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

NutriFlo

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)