Woo hoo - we have a walker

mrslf
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 9 Jun 2012 22:16

Woo hoo - we have a walker

L is now 13.5 months old and today he took 5 steps by himself and then stood still and clapped his hands and laughed because he was so pleased with himself.  He also had his first haircut today and looks like a proper little boy instead of a baby.

Apols for the size of the picture - but thought I would share this picture of Liam - this is the first picture I have put on hitched of Liam and just wanted to show everyone what he looks like, especially all you lovely ladies who have been there for me when I was a DTCer.

• Posted: 9 Jun 2012 22:19

Re: Woo hoo - we have a walker

wahay, go L! as the mum of a walking 14m L myself I can safely say that life won't be the same from now on Laugh

he does look so grown up with all his hair, what a sweetie

• Posted: 9 Jun 2012 22:24

Thanks MrsE - I know that life won't be the same again and I'm already using the eyes in the back of my head, lol.  He does look really grown up now he has had his hair cut.

• Posted: 9 Jun 2012 22:54

Well done Liam! He's a right little handsome! Love

• Posted: 9 Jun 2012 23:44

Great news x

• Posted: 10 Jun 2012 0:04

Makes life more fun when they're walking...

Well done L.

• Posted: 10 Jun 2012 8:33

Ah! What a sweetie! Well done Liam! So lovely to see a pic of him and hear your update. Sounds like you're all doing great as a family SmileHug

• Posted: 10 Jun 2012 21:19

Thanks Ladies - L is such a lovely placid little soul and everyone comments on how good he is.  I am loving being Mummy to Liam and just thought I should share a photo with you all as I haven't posted any photos since he was born.

• Posted: 10 Jun 2012 21:27

Bless him!

• Posted: 10 Jun 2012 21:34

Well done L, he is super cute!

• Posted: 11 Jun 2012 15:30

He is absolutely gorgeous! 

• Posted: 11 Jun 2012 15:54

Brilliant. You'll be running after him soon! 

I really am delighted to see your wee boy Mrslf after everything you went through Hug

• Posted: 12 Jun 2012 20:18

Thanks VE, RJ and PB - I can't wait until I am running after him, I love him to bits, he is the light of my life and I still have to pinch myself that he is here and that he is mine.

Return to: Baby Talk
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)