Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2012

How are you doing your seating plan?

LEMBS8, 22 of March of 2012 at 14:58 Posted on Planning 0 6

This is one of the last things left to do for our wedding next month. I don't know what's the best thing to do - a big board with a list of names? Something a bit quirky? Place names with the table number on them? What are you all doing? Flashes very welcome!

6 replies

Latest activity by LEMBS8, 23 of March of 2012 at 09:38
  • Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

I did this

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Using a vintage clothes horse decorated with flowers and ribbon. This is the closest i could find to what i imagine it will look like:

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LEMBS8 ·
    • Hide content

Two really nice ideas! Thanks!

• Nik_Nak
    Beginner September 2011
    Nik_Nak ·
    • Hide content

We had favourite holiday destinations for our table names and I made luggage / parcel tags for the table plan lists. Whatever your design, do something that allows last minute changes because we had 2 drops out, 2 upgraded guests and 1 extra guest, a few days before our wedding and I only had to reprint a small bit and stick it over the old list.

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LEMBS8 ·
    • Hide content

I found this last night and thinking about doing something similar to it for ours. Each of our tables is named for a place special to us. Plus, OH loves maps! Just wondering if it will fit with the feel of the wedding which is all peonies and spring.

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content

We are having a board covered vith vintage wallpaper and each table will be in its own frame. All the frames will be different.

Hope this helps Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LEMBS8 ·
    • Hide content

Really nice idea dabbott... wallpaper is a great thing to use... might have a scout around...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics