• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

Wanted - tea length ivory dress (ideally Justin Alexander 8465) in size 8-10

cln909
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Wanted - tea length ivory dress (ideally Justin Alexander 8465) in size 8-10

• cln909
    • Joined on 12 Nov 2011

Hi all,

I'm getting married in March which doesn't leave me much time to get a dress. I'm 5'2" and having a relatively small vintage/50s themed wedding and am looking for a shorter or tea length 50s inspired dress. I've fallen in love with the Justin Alexander 8465 in Ivory and just lost out on one this morning.

If anyone knows of any going second hand or even a similar sort of style, please let me know! I haven't come across many other tea lengths so if youhave ideas about other designers/styles I could look out for, it would be much appreciated! Starting to panic slightly now as this is the one big thing that's nowhere near sorted!

Thanks

Big Smile

• Re: Wanted - tea length ivory dress (ideally Justin Alexander 8465) in size 8-10

I have a Maggie Sottero Isadora Ann tea length wedding dress for sale. It's a size 8. I really liked the idea of having a 50's style wedding but I didn't want to go the whole hog with the entire wedding in a 50's style. I always though this dress would look really good with an underskirt dyed to match the colour of the bridesmaid dress in a true 50's style (just like on rock and roll bride!!)

• Re: Wanted - tea length ivory dress (ideally Justin Alexander 8465) in size 8-10

Are you still Looking for a tea length Dress?

• cln909
    • Joined on 12 Nov 2011

Hi,

I'm sorted now thanks. Managed to get hold of a second hand JA in ivory as hoped for. Had my final fitting on Tuesday and I LOVE it!

Clare 

Return to: Wanted
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)