Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner September 2012

wedding bouquets alternatives

staceylynch6, 29 of October of 2011 at 22:19 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hi is anyone not having a flower bouquet? if not then what are you having? flashes would be lovely Smiley smile

13 replies

Latest activity by Sloth, 11 of May of 2012 at 12:29
  • Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

I'm still debating this. If I don't will have a clutch bag

• looneysh
    Beginner May 2012
    looneysh ·
    • Hide content

I'm seriously considering a brooch bouquet, don't have a pic but there are a few hitchers that have done this and I'm sure they will flash...

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

There are lots of options available if you are wanting to be really daring!

Or you could have a Wrist Corsage:

• Iheartbuttons
    Iheartbuttons ·
    • Hide content

There is so much you can do with vintage button bouquets with regards to themes and colours. buttons come in all shades. Here are some I have recently made Smiley smile

There are more here https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/albums/?id=100002122405681

I have also started working with a lady who creates the most gorgeous tiaras and will also make matching button tiaras for my bouquet collection (as shown in the pic) Smiley smile

Hope this helps Smiley smile

"Purpleicious" Bouquet

"A Summers Day" Button bouquet incorporating butterflies, a bee, a ladybird, flowers and brooches.

"Time for a Wedding" Vintage Button Bouquet with matching button tiara. The Bouquet incorporates a vintage Coro watch brooch.

"Silver Lining" Vintage/shabby chic style button bouquet

"Sea of Gold" Vintage Button Bouquet using gorgeous vintage mother of pearl buttons and brooches.

"Red & Blue, I Love You" Vintage Button bouquet containing beautiful vintage czech glass buttons and bespoke ceramic hearts made by a local ceramic artist here on the Isle of Wight.

My bouquets are posted worldwide. I also have a shop in Ryde, Isle of Wight where my current ones are on display, so if you are visiting this gorgeous Isle, be sure to come and say hi x

• TheCakeNinja
    TheCakeNinja ·
    • Hide content

Button are my fave

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

I make crystal bouquets, feel free to drop me a line if I can help at all!

• raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

This was my bouquet. I made corsages and buttonholes to match. It's made from various fabrics, buttons, beads, shells, wire, lace and bits of jewellery. It took a while to make but I really enjoyed doing it - lots of people commented on it on the day, saying how lovely it was.

• BustyB
    Beginner June 2012
    BustyB ·
    • Hide content

I am having a lollypop bouquet, something like this pic Smiley smile

Bx

• R
    Beginner April 2012
    robert 25 ·
    • Hide content

Wow!!! amazing wedding bouquets and wedding dress. i like this wonderful collections.

• flowersbychitra
    flowersbychitra ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I am aflorist making a vintage texturised vintage bouquet for one of my clients this year. I'm using buttons, brooches, material flowers, earrings, lace and some other materials. It makes an amazing keepsake, my client is putting some sentimental pieces of jewellery in there too. The bridesmaids are having flower bouquets as they are much cheaper to make. I have also make bouquets real flowers and brooches.

Take a look at my pinterest or facebook page for ideas

http://pinterest.com/flowersbychitra/beccy-s-wedding/

https://www.facebook.com/flowersbychitra

• jenningzzz
    Beginner August 2012
    jenningzzz ·
    • Hide content

Me, I'm having wired flowers - all the way, handmade from South Africa made by a guy who lives near my granny there - All my buttonholes are the same style and my H2B has a special button hole, which matches my main flower, I also have a ladybug in the centre of my boquet and he's going to have one as his button hole for the reception Smiley smile

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You must register as a HIB before you advertise your business. Please read the Forum rules at the top of the forum page.

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Flowersbychitra - Welcome to Hitched. In order to advertise your business you need to register as a paying advertiser and show a supplier logo. Also you aren't supposed to bounce old threads from previous months/year for the purpose of advertising. The rules are at the top of the forum. If you need help on how to show the supplier logo, this is also included in the rules.

• Sloth
    Sloth ·
    • Hide content

I am making myself one - its Fabric Roses like this.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics