• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

Central scotland brides - can you recommend mother of bride shops?

brenda.hu
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Central scotland brides - can you recommend mother of bride shops?

Can any of you ladies recommend any shops for mother of the bride outfits? Trying to build up a wee list of places to visit (starting in Glasgow area) in the hope of finding something reasonably priced for my mum...so far some of the outfits she has seen price at over £1000 which just seems so much considering you still have to buy a headpiece/shoes/bag/accessories! Have also checked out department stores but didn't see anything suitable at all.

Any recommendations/tips would be much appreciated :)

• Re: Central scotland brides - can you recommend mother of bride shops?

Hi,

This is a popular shop although I've never been and I think it's quite expensive http://www.catherinesofpartick.co.uk/ x

Hitcher Discount of 10% off available on jewellery and hair accessories with code 'Hitched10'.

www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk     www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1

My mum got hers from Lady G in the centre of Glasgow.  Hers was expensive but they do have sales regularly so maybe worth a try there.  She said they were extremely helpful.

My mum as bought an outfit from jacques vert for my wedding. It sells sets that are very mother of bride looking. When she was shopping for an outfit for my brothers wedding a couple years ago she went to. Catherines of partick, wish (Clyde st), Rita (trongate), you'll also find some bridal shops sell mother of the bride outfits like lady g in st Enoch square etc. she ended buying a dress from phase 8 and a jacket from Karen millen for my brothers wedding...

Looneysh x

Met: November 2009

Engaged:June 2010

Married to the love of my life: 14th May 2012

Looneysh's wedding report: http://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/321627.aspx

my mum has seen a lovely outfit from lady g but i'm taking her back to where i've got my dress as they take bridesmaids dresses and alter them and add a jacket in same fabric. they also supply the shoes and hat/fasinator and bag in the price. the shop is called the wedding planner in helensburgh. 

• greenleaf
    • Joined on 26 Jan 2010
    • Darlington / North east

This is a very good shop http://www.bearnecessitiesfashion.co.uk/ - Im not sure on price though.

Its in Auchterarder.

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)