Sweep - browny discharge after

Marley
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 15 Oct 2009 19:59

Sweep - browny discharge after

Just wonering all of you who have had a sweep i had one yesterday (due date today) and it was quite uncomfortable anyway they did say there may be a bit of bleeding after and not to worry etc!

Its just i didnt really get any bleeding but have had like browny discharge and am still getting it today - is it normal? 

Hopeully it will start something off - nothing really yet just a bit achey back - come on baby OUTTTT :) :)

XXX

• Posted: 15 Oct 2009 20:01

Re: Sweep - browny discharge after

Hope it gets things going.  Brown stuff is probably just old blood that has been hanging around in there (sounds charming doesn't it!).  I have varied between nothing, brown smears and full on blood with mine.

Look forward to a BA soon from you, good luck!

• Posted: 15 Oct 2009 20:15

I had the same thing the day after i had my sweep, so sounds normal to me. I had a full blown show 2 days after my sweep and my waters went 3 days after the sweep!

Good luck

xx

• Posted: 15 Oct 2009 20:27

Browny-pink discharge like that was the start of my show.

Fingers crossed for you!

• Posted: 15 Oct 2009 21:23

Had browny discharge two days after sweep. Baby born around 18 hours after....

Hope ti's the start for you

H x

• Posted: 16 Oct 2009 0:04

Sounds like the start of a show, I had the same after my sweep in my first pregnancy and went into labour the next day

Return to: Baby Talk
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)