Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner

How much does a marquee cost?

Kate H, 26 of July of 2009 at 23:16 Posted on Planning 0 2

I wondered if anyone could give me an idea of how much it costs to hire a marquee? None of the local companies give any prices on their websites and before I call any, I'd like at least an idea of cost so I know whether the price given seems reasonable or not. I would be wanting a marquee for about 200 people. Any help very gratefully received Smiley smile

Kate x

2 replies

Latest activity by amandaa, 27 of July of 2009 at 15:11
  • ooh la la
    Beginner August 2013
    ooh la la ·
    • Hide content

Hello Kate ?,

This question is almost like, how long is a piece of string...It depends if the chairs, tables, flooring, lighting and heating are included in the price.

I am also looking at marquees, (although I'm looking at canvas ones, and they're slightly more expensive) and the quotes that I've had range from £2,500 - £6,000.

Hope this helps a bit.

• PennyFarthing
    Beginner
    PennyFarthing ·
    • Hide content

As OLL says, it's a how long is a piece of string question. I don't know whereabouts you are located but this is one of my local marquee companies with their pricing (I assume it's up to date):-

https://www.countymarquees.com/pricing/marquees.htm

HTH a little

• amandaa
    Beginner August 2008
    amandaa ·
    • Hide content

Hi

prices vary as to what you require, thats why they choose not to supply prices on line, as marquees, come with a variety of things, such as floors, walls, lighting etc, so if you spoke to them and told them your requuirements they give you a quote.

try these, they are one of my suppliers and are extremely good.

/

Amanda Ardley

Wedding planner

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics